SIXTEEN

SORROW

~☆~☆~☆~☆》

THE TWO HAD ARRIVED ONTO ITHOR where they got out of the Twilight. They hid it in the depths of the rainforests, knowing that her home planet was a peaceful race they searched for her homestead with the coordinates that Plo Koon had given her once.

She couldn't remember a damn thing- when she was old enough to think, the Kel Dor narrated her how he had found her, that the Ithorian weren't as close with the Jedis anymore, that they had lost their faith in them.. But not the tribal elderst, Elessar.

"So, how do you intent on starting the mission?", Rex asked aside her, causing the young woman to chuckle tenderly.

"It's not a mission."

"What then?"

"I'd call it.. the calm after the storm."

Rex chuckled, shaking his head while walking aside her. He like spending time with her, even though they were alone on a planet he never was stationed, he loved her aura surrounding him. "What a pretty ironic name, isn't it?", he joked, earning a laugh from her.

"Sure, but you're calling it mission, way worse."

He nodded in agreement. "Could be.", he chuckled.

Keira walked through the forest, a wave of.. sanguinely flashed through her body, while she stroked the tree they passed. "You seem.. at ease.", he said from behind her, making the young woman nod.

"I am, Rex.", she said and took a deep breath, smiling when she inhaled the air from her homeland, which she didn't even know since she can think properly. "The last time I was here.. The war destroyed my home and I was found a baby, completely abandoned inside the shattered pieces of my burning home.."

The Captain shot her a pitiful look, yet she didn't seem to need him to be compassionate. He's here helping her to find out about the past- her past.

And that is all that mattered right now.