FOURTEEN

QUICK A/N:

I begin the story with a new introduction- Lancelot du Lac.

RYAN GOSLING as LANCELOT du LAC

"Whenever you look up into the stars, think of one of them as my soul

"Whenever you look up into the stars, think of one of them as my soul."

OKAY I'M OUT BACK TO THE STORY-

USED TO IT

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

THE TWO FRIENDS HAD entered the hangar, when Ahsoka greeted the young woman with a big smile. "Finally, I got him to take you in.", the Togruta said relieved, chuckling at her second role model standing aside her, who sent her a tender smile.

"If it's to you that I'm finally not being treated like a child again, than I owe you."

"'Course, show a few of your training tricks.", she said, while smiling brightly at the young woman, who just nodded. "Your wish is my command, Padawan."

She chuckled, watching Anakin walk towards the three, who glared suspiciously at the new Astromech R3.

"So, I see Anakin don't like R3 that much..", Keira stated, causing Ahsoka to sigh and nod. "I can sort of understand, he was close to R2, they've been friends even before he was taking in as a Jedi."

Ahsoka raised an eyebrow. "Really? I didn't.. know."

The red haired woman chuckled. "Did you ever ask him? Or tried to reason with him because of his hatred and dislike for R3?"

She shook her head, causing Keira to place a hand on her shoulder and sent her a reassuring smile. "He's not quite good at talking about his past."

"Didn't notice that..", Ahsoka mumbled, earning a snicker from Ahsoka as  Anakin appeared in front of them, explaining the plan towards them. "Keira and I'll sweep the outer corridor, while the rest of your ships focus on the center.", he said, smirking at Keira, who raised her eyebrow at him.