Different from yours

" I think I have a game on my phone," said Jessica while taking the phone back from Ell, she giggled and said, " I downloaded it for my nephew, he is very mischievous"

" Nephew? Jessica, you have a brother?" suddenly asked Blaze.

" Your brother has a mate?" asked Ell.

" Jessica, you didn't tell us about your family?" said Levi in a slight complaining tone.

Suddenly getting bombarded by questions Jessica sighed, she placed the phone on the bed and opened her gallery. All three were carefully looking at her actions and remembered them carefully.

She clicked on a family picture and showed it to them explaining "Look, these are my grandparents. This lady with the same hair as me is my mother and on the left is my brother. This is my sister in law with my niece and nephew and this is me.".

Levi picked up the phone and looked keenly, to get a closer look he unconsciously gestured on the display resulting in the zooming of the picture.

Suddenly they all got surprised and tried to zoom out, after understanding the feature they looked at the image.

"Jessica your mother is just as beautiful as you are" complimented, Blaze.

" Jessica you have four females in your home?" asked Ell in astonishment.

"Jessica where is your father beast?" asked Levi in a soft tone.

Jessica who was just giggling at Ell and Blaze's statement suddenly halted, she looked at Levi and said with a cold smile "He is dead".

Levi who just wanted to continue saw her discomfort so he stopped and nodded his head while placing the phone back on the bed.

Jessica slid her finger on the screen and the picture changed to her own before she could have changed it Blaze picked up the phone and looked at the picture smiling and said: " This is Jessica right? but how come you are inside this thing?".

"That is just a picture, I'll show you how to click pictures tomorrow then you can also come inside this thing" Jessica laughed in the end.

All three nodded and curiously started looking at the pictures. They followed her actions and slid their finger on the screen changing the image every time.

They kept on giving compliments to her while asking about every other person besides her in the image. She started explaining to them about her world, how the male-female ratio is nearly one and for survival no matter whether it's a man or a woman they all have to work.

" How can they ask females to work?" asked Ell frowning.

" Why? it's not like men asked us to do work, instead, it's us women who wanted to be independent" replied Jessica looking him in his eyes.

" But what if females get hurt due to work? " asked Blaze after pondering.
" Women are not fragile dolls, and if they eventually get hurt they can get treatment," she replied.

Jessica was a feminist and whenever it comes to a discussion regarding female rights she involuntarily got heated.

Levi who noticed her anomaly said interrupting her "The reason is simple, females of our world are completely opposite from yours.

They don't believe in lifting a single finger, they are completely dependent on their male's strength and we males are taught like this from a young age that females are supposed to be protected in every way possible.".

When Jessica listened to him she became silent, she thought 'Just what kind of females do they have? maybe they are arrogant because of their beauty. But what Levi said was right so she realized her mistake and apologized. " Jessica please don't apologize, it wasn't your fault," said Ell while Blaze nodded his head showing his support.

Jessica smiled and started explaining to them images once again, they all enthusiastically listened to her every single world. After half an hour she left them on their own and laid down.

She looked at them and smiled because of their actions, they all were looking like children exploring something new. She suddenly recalled something, she searched her purse and took out a chocolate from it.

She carefully unwrapped it and broke it into four pieces, and said "Levi, Ell, Blaze look,  I've something very tasty. Want to give it a try".

She stretched out her hand in front of them, they looked at each other and carefully picked up a piece leaving one in her hand.

" Okay, so you can taste it now," said Jessica while placing the piece of chocolate in her mouth.

All three also followed her actions and became stunned, it was their first time tasting something sweet yet bitter in taste. Their reaction was something that she had expected so she just smiled and didn't say anything.

After finishing the chocolate Ell asked shyly " Umm, Jessica do you have this thing more?". While asking his whole face turned red, looking at his reaction Jessica tried to control her smile and said " This thing is called chocolate, and this was the last one ".

Ell just nodded his head after hearing her reply he again got busy watching her gallery.

She was laying with her eyes closed to fall asleep when suddenly Blaze tapped her shoulder slowly, she opened her eyes and asked " What happened ?".

" This is not going forward but going backward," he said while showing her the phone's display.

Jessica who wanted to rest took the phone from him and saw that it was the end of the gallery so she turned it off and started putting it back into the purse but She suddenly halted when she noticed the crestfallen expressions of the three.

She gave a long sigh, she placed the phone back on the bed and said " Look carefully, now I will show them how to play this game", she opened the only bubble shooting game on her phone and gave them a thorough tutorial.

All three were looking at her actions diligently and after every instruction, they nodded their head.

When Jessica was done with her tutorial she passed the phone to Blaze and said "Now give it a try and pass the phone when your turn is over".

Blaze nodded and took the phone, he followed her actions and started playing the game. Both Ell and Levi sat beside him and tried to guide him but when he got lost Ell snatched the phone and started playing.

Jessica looked at the three of them and smiled helplessly, she said interrupting " You guys keep on playing and don't forget to sleep. I'm feeling sleepy so don't disturb me." in a slight nagging tone and laid down sideways.

Soon her breathing became longer and deeper which reassured the three that she was asleep. Levi put the phone down and brought another soft white fur from his room.

He carefully covered her again and kissed one of her hair strands while Ell increased the intensity of the flames and Blaze spread several animal skins on the ground right beside the bed.

They together sat down and looked at her with smiling faces.

" She looks so beautiful while sleeping!" said Ell in a slow yet enthusiastic tone.

" Our cubs will be just as cute as her, " said Blaze while looking at her dreaming.

" But...what if she didn't accept us?" asked Ell looking at her with slight doubt.

" Does she even have an option?" suddenly said Levi with a smirk interrupting them both. Listening to his words they both laughed and nodded in agreement.

" So shall we continue our game?" said Levi while showing them the phone in his hand and soon they all got engrossed in the game.