Homey Feel

Jessica was slightly confused by his words, It would be a lie if she says that she wasn't the slightest fascinated by him after all he got a face that could make you drool over, but making someone your life partner is not an easy task,
if She had been following these beauty norms she could have been married already because the people who proposed to her were all beauties.
But this does not mean that they were having beautiful hearts too, so when Levi told her that he likes her from first sight she got confused about whether he liked her just because she was beautiful?

She knew that he was a nice guy but she didn't believe in love at first sight, so she said "I think it is still a haste statement, you should think once again".
Levi was rejected, he felt crestfallen but didn't show it on his face because he saw her pondering for a while so he knew that she might have a reason, but still, he wasn't ready to give up so he asked as the last hope
"Then make me your official pursuer, I'll pursue you then you can think whether you want to make me your mate or not".
Jessica pondered for a while because his suggestion wasn't unreasonable, she knew that she also wants to know more about him and his suggestion just fall in line with her thoughts and it wasn't like that she hated the idea of making him his partner so she said with a smile " If that's the case then fine, you can become my pursuer".
Levi hugged her while smiling, thanking her again and again. He peppered her with kisses on the face which made her blush even more, she together with Levi looked at the last scene of the sunset with the thought ' Let's not stay stuck with the past because you never know what the future holds for me' and soon were ready to get down the mountain.

Levi carried her in a princess carry to the river on her request and after taking care of her personal needs both came back to the cave while talking and smiling. As soon as they entered the lawn, Jessica saw Blaze and Ell sitting beside the cave entrance, their faces lit up as they saw Jessica telling that they were waiting for her.
Both rushed toward her and hugged her from both sides, Blaze grabbed her hand and took her inside the cave.

While walking Jessica turned to look at Levi who didn't follow her instead kept standing at a point, when his eyes met Jessica's he just smiled as if telling her to keep going so without any confusion she caught a glimpse of the scene inside the cave that Blaze was trying to show her.
The cave that was completely vacant in the morning was now filled with different stuff, there were many buckets of different sizes made from a single wood, and there were stone bowls of different sizes and colors.
As she moved further inside with an astonished expression she noticed many other kitchen utensils like spoons, spatula, paddle, etc.
She noticed that they created a stone stove near the entrance and the fruits that they left on the lawn were beautifully stacked inside the cave.

The barren cave was now giving a homey feel which made Jessica feel smitten when suddenly Blaze whispered in her ear "Do you like it?".
Getting blown in the ear made her blush but she still turned around and told him how much she liked it.
Blaze and Ell took her to the stone bench and started explaining about everything.
Blaze told her that he created all the stuff by himself for her because he knew that their cave wasn't completely suitable for a female to live in and how much he wanted her to feel at home in their cave.

All of his words made her gratified so she thanked him wholeheartedly which made Blaze blush all of a sudden.
Ell was sitting beside Jessica looking at their hearty conversation feeling irritated because he was being ignored by them so to get their attention he suddenly took Jessica's hands and said "You might be hungry, so let's cook something for the dinner. I've collected some vegetables too when you were not here and with all the equipment I will make you something tasty" with this he took out different kind of vegetables from his space.
After listening to Ell's words Jessica also started feeling hungry so she agreed, Ell started the fire on the stone stove while Blaze was washing vegetables.
Jessica didn't know a thing about cooking on stone stoves so she went to help Blaze with the washing.

In the beginning, Blaze refused her help telling her that she should rest but on her continuous plead he gave in.
Both washed the vegetables and deer meat that Blaze hunted when he was alone and on Ell's instruction they cut the ingredients into small pieces.
When everything was ready Ell started cooking the stew in a medium-sized stone bowl, he added fresh chilies, lime, and salt for seasoning inside it and left it covered by a lid.
Jessica was sitting beside Ell carefully looking at the way he was cooking the stew and operating the stone stove and when he was done she asked "Where is Levi?" because he didn't come back even after so long.

Ell was also confused because if Levi went on hunting he would have come soon but he didn't come implying that he was out for some other reason so he looked toward Blaze to ask, but Blaze shrugged his shoulder because he also didn't know where Levi went.
After getting His response Ell told Jessica that they themselves were unaware of his sudden disappearance.

Jessica nodded in an understanding manner and kept looking toward the entrance, soon the stew was ready and Ell poured some of it into a small wooden bowl and handed it over to Jessica to eat but to their surprise, she refused while saying that she will eat with everyone.
Ell wanted her to feed the stew as soon as possible but her words got him into a dilemma so he looked toward Blaze who gestured him to agree with her request.

He put the stew back and started waiting with her, to kill the time Jessica started telling them more about her world's instruments used for cooking. She used to live alone so she became a professional in cooking because it always gives her peace of mind and when she saw Ell cooking the stew she was impressed because he did it very perfectly so she started sharing more and more recipes that she knew.
Ell was also listening to her worlds intently, he learned cooking by seeing his aunt in childhood and he knew that it was one of the best ways to win a female's heart. When Jessica started telling him about the recipes he took serious notes of them in mind and promised her that he will definitely cook them for her.

In return Jessica chuckled at his words full of determination, Blaze was sitting behind fiddling with a bone knife listening to their words and when he felt that Ell was gaining more attention he gently put his face on her shoulder and whispered in her ear "I'll also cook for you".
Jessica who now knew that Blaze tends to make her blush because he found her sensitive spot already became a little bit immune to his actions so without getting flustered she said with a smile " Then I'll be waiting to eat your cooking", remembering his actions while roasting the meat in the morning which made her giggle once more.