Unexpected Danger

Ell squeezed his hair to drain the water, whereas Levi's appeared to be dry as if they were water-proof, and Blaze assumed his beast form and shrugged off the water by shaking his body and splashing others.

Jessica, who was shielded by the two guys, was saved, but Ell, who had just finished drying himself, was definitely not happy at all, so he started running after Blaze, who was running in his beast form, whereas Eleanor couldn't even turn into his beast form because of the trees.

Levi sat down near Jessica and started drying her with a big fur towel; while doing so, he asked, "Why were you so bothered by the fact that we were naked?" softly.

Jessica replied while looking at the chase of the other two beastmen, "I'm not angry; it's just that getting naked in public in my world is kind of an offense, so I was just...surprised"

Jessica's words made Ell and Blaze halt, and forgetting their feud as they came and sat down beside her, Blaze said, "Then you'll be surprised if you ever see any other single beastmen because they mostly roam around naked."

"Why?" Jessica was surprised by the sudden information.

"Because animal furs are a hindrance if you suddenly want to transform into the beast form, and they always end up getting torn..." Ell answered her question.

Jessica was shocked but at the same time convinced because what he said was indeed a practical fact, but suddenly Ell continued, "And to attract mates, walking naked is one of the easiest ways to display men's power," while looking at Blaze, who hummed in confirmation.

Jessica coughed on the mention of the 'Men's Power" because she could understand what they meant by it, especially after looking at it herself, which instantly made her blush, so she asked to decrease her embarrassment. "But your clothes appear out of thin air..."

Levi, who was drying her hair, replied, "These are not normal furs; they are our original beast skins. After crossing the fifth power level, we can materialise our own beast skins".

Jessica nodded in understanding and stood up because her body was patted dry. She looked at them and apologised if they got bothered by her earlier behavior, but instead of forgiveness she received kisses on her cheeks as they said in unison, "You don't have to apologise for anything, fiancé," which made her smile and ask if they should go back to their cave.

Ell handed her a light, shiny, silver-coloured translucent mermaid silk, which she used as a sarong to cover her lower half, and they walked back to the cave altogether.

.

.

As they entered the lawn, three cute tiger cubs came running toward her. Jessica smiled and bent down to pick them up while saying cheerfully, "Leno! Meno! Neno! "Did you wait long for momma?"

After getting into her arms, the cubs snuggled against her as they purred. Jessica walked inside the cave, which now had a garden bed around its wall with many small plants bearing many colourful flowers but was still empty in many places.

She entered her room through a newly made wooden door made on her instruction and demand. The room, which was very empty in the beginning, now had two big wooden wardrobes against the walls that her fiances had created in the past few days.

After placing the cubs on her low-level wooden bed, she opened one of the wardrobes to take out her clothes. After getting dressed, she came out of the room and into the hall in a white tiger crop top and snake skin shorts.

She came and sat down on the newly created wooden bench. Levi, who was standing behind her, moved his fingers into her long hair with a smile and started combing them while Jessica was combing Ell's hair, who was sitting in front of her with a cute, excited smile.