A Beastman?

Carl looked up to see Jessica, who was standing behind him while looking at what he was cooking. After looking inside the pot, Jessica looked towards Carl, and when her eyes met his, she gave him a friendly smile, just to see the guy's face go red all of a sudden and look as if the whole body's blood suddenly rushed to his face, which was more visible because of his extremely pale skin.

 Seeing him all embarrassed, Jessica wanted to laugh out loud, but she controlled her laugh so as not to make him feel nervous, so he definitely got asked the same question again. This time Carl instantly nodded his head, and without waiting, Jessica used her hands to grab his hairs and finally secure them in a half bun. While doing so, she complimented his hairs just to see his lion ears twitch cutely.

Jessica, who avoided touching his ears even by any kind of mistake, instantly felt an urge to touch them, but she stopped her hand because she was told that touching a male's ear is like a provocation, and since they are erogenous zones, they can't be touched by anyone.

To distract herself, she looked at his back, which was covered by a cape, so she asked him if he would remove his cape because it was already very hot. Carl, understanding her words, instantly made his cape disappear, just to leave his muscular bare back in sight when Jessica saw four concentric rings between his shoulder blades.

Jessica let go of Carl's hair, withdrew her gaze from his back, and again got seated beside Levi. Carl, who was barbecuing the meat, took a glance just to see Levi having a high ponytail too, as he was sitting liseurly while leaning his head on Jessica's shoulder, who was feeding him and herself berries.

Seeing this scene, Carl's heart felt mellow, but that feeling soon disappeared as he looked away from that happy family scene with a bitter smile as he rotated the meat skewer.
After a short while, both Carl and Blaze came together and set down on their dining table as they both placed the food they had prepared.

Carl and Blaze both barbecued meat, and just from the look, anyone can tell that Carl was very professional, but Jessica tried Blaze's first and showered him with compliments because, as compared to the first time, his technique and result improved a lot!

After that, she tried Carl's barbeque just to be surprised that his cooking was on par with Ell's, and what surprised her the most was the fact that even after using just salt and some chilies as seasoning, he surprisingly cooked moist and beautifully smoke-infused meat.

Jessica complimented him while eating his offering with a delighted smile, just to see him blush while smiling.

After the barbecue, she tried the soup or stew that they created just to miss Ell's cooking because it was clear that was something they were not used to doing because of them being carnivore beasts. Since Jessica was the only one to eat because beastmen don't need to eat three meals a day, they called it a day soon.

Since it was dark outside, Jessica was all set to sleep when she saw that Carl went to the room that was just beside her's and picked up the big stone slab that was covering its mouth just to expose its opening.

Jessica slept in her room with her two fiances like usual, and Carl was in his room. Before she knew it, it was already morning, and her white tiger woke her up by licking her face just like usual. Jessica smiled and took the blazes tiger head in her embrace as she rubbed her face in his soft fur.

After freshening up and brushing her teeth with a piece of wood that was crushed to make bristles, she had her usual morning routine of some basic stretching and exercises, but the only difference was the presence of Carl. In the morning, he will always hunt and prepare breakfast for her.

Seeing that she likes eating fruits, he will collect them for her. She liked gardening; he will also help her tend the gardens while having a smile stuck to his face.