Beast City?

Jessica looked into the distance after crossing some large bushes with a smile, but she instantly became frozen when she saw a lion with a freshly hunted deer hanging in his mouth with dripping blood at a distance of forty meters, looking around enquiringly.

For a moment, she forgot to breathe because it was the first time that she saw a wild animal other than Cera, and this suddenly brought an innate fear inside her. Jessica noticed the dead deer, and the first thought that came to her mind was that she definitely didn't want to end up in that same position!

Since the animal in front of her was a lion, she was sure that he didn't have anything to do with her pet, so the best and only possible way to prevent her early death was to escape as soon as possible, but the doubt that she would be able to outrun a real lion was genuine.

Jessica calculated the distance between her potential predator and herself without moving; this relieved her heart because she wasn't close, so she decided that instead of running, it'd be best if she could go away silently, without alarming the lion, so she took a step back very carefully, but maybe luck wasn't on her side today because her very first step snapped a twig into two while creating that cracking sound that somehow sounded pretty louder than usual.

The sound instantly made the lion look in Jessica's direction, who was stupefied because of her mistake as cursing words left her mouth, "fuck!"

Jessica noticed that the moment Lion looked at her, the deer he was holding in his mouth dropped to the ground. This stimulus was enough for Jessica's reflex action to come into force because she instantly turned around and started running in a random direction while screaming "BLAZE! LEVI! ELEANOR!" as loudly as she could.

Jessica didn't even once try to look back because from the sound she could tell she was being chased, and that too at a pretty fast pace.

Somehow, this fact made her run at an insane speed without paying mind to what was passing because the fear that was getting bigger inside her because of the nearing of that dashing sound was definitely something she really didn't want to experience again! Not even in her dreams!

Jessica screamed again. "BLA-" But before she could finish, her foot became stuck in a raised tree root, causing her to miss her step and start falling down.

Jessica doesn't know why, but she felt like everything was happening in slow motion because she was literally seeing how she was going to hit her face directly on the ground.

She instinctively closed her eyes while covering her face with her hands as she waited for the obvious, which was her fall and her becoming prey... but she suddenly felt an arm around her waist, which stopped her midway through the fall.

Jessica instantly opened her eyes on that unfamiliar touch, but the first thing she saw was a big black python and a majestic white tiger who came dashing from the forest and halted at some distance. At the very same moment, a phoenix who was flying above turned into a handsome guy as he landed on the ground looking worried.

Levi and Blaze turned back into their beastmen form, and the moment they looked at her, their worried look instantly turned into a relieved one as they both sighed in relief.

Blaze looked at her with a smile as he took a step in her direction while saying, "Oh! C-" but was stopped by Ell, who instantly covered his mouth with his hand to stop him from completing his words.

Jessica took a relieving breath after seeing the familiar faces, so she finally looked down at the muscular arm with a pale skin tone holding her.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" A sound came from behind her; the tone was soft and the voice sounded pretty calm.

Jessica instantly stabilised herself by standing straight with the help of 'the arm'. She turned to look at the owner of that voice, who was the prettiest man she had ever seen.

The guy standing behind her was tall, just like her fiances, with a wonderful muscular build and a skin tone even paler than Blaze and Levi's. He had pretty long wavy golden blonde hairs , which were looking even more mesmerising under the sun's rays.

She looked at his face to find that he had pretty chiselled facial features and beautiful thin pink lips, while he was looking at her with his beautiful and deep sapphire eyes with surprise and curiosity.

Both of them looked into each other's eyes, and when Jessica realised that she was still holding onto his arm, she immediately let go of it as she distanced herself from him.