Short Flight

For some time Ell kept on showing his power to Jessica who was leisurely watching his small magic show and from time to time Levi kept on giving her fruits to eat that she was munching happily. When suddenly a pink fruit appeared in Ell's hand out of thin air he carefully broke it into two halves and showed it to her.
Jessica looked at the fruit, it was pink on the outside while white from the inside just like a Dragon fruit but without any seeds. She looked at him and asked "What's this?" before taking it in her hands.
"You can't eat this!" Ell suddenly replied retracting the fruit when he saw her stretching her hands.
Jessica retracted her hands while looking at him confusingly because the thing in his hands was clearly looking like a Dragon fruit but why did he say that she can't eat it?
Ell understood her emotions so he replied "This fruit is inedible, this fruit is used to protect the skins of newborn females as they get easily burned by the sun" he slowly poked her soft arm with his finger and continued with a surprised expression " Your skin is just as soft as a newborn female's skin, maybe that's why sunlight felt uncomfortable earlier. Let's apply this on your skin so that we can go outside ".
Listening to his words Jessica nodded with an astonished expression because the thing he was talking about was just like sunscreen produced by nature.
When Ell started applying the white gel on her arms by scooping it, she complied with his actions by stretching out her arms and when it was the turn of her legs she looked at the serene face of Blaze who was sleeping soundly.
Ell looked at him and lifted his hand for slapping him awake when Jessica suddenly interrupted by saying "Blaze, Blaze.. can you get up?" while rubbing his head.
Blaze got up on her words while rubbing his eyes with his backhand like a cat, he carefully looked at Ell's raised hand in the air and gave him a provocating smirk because even if he was in deep sleep he was still vigilant about his surroundings. When Ell lifted his hand he was fully aware of his Intent so he was ready to spring off any second but his body froze when he felt the soft touch on his head accompanied by a sweet voice calling his name.

Jessica saw that he was sober so she carefully retracted her legs and turned to the right side. When Ell saw her turning around he carefully placed his hand in its original position, earlier he wanted to use the excuse of waking him up to teach him a lesson but from the provocating look, it was clear that he was well prepared for it. So he started applying the gel on her legs carefully and meticulously.
Jessica kept on looking at Ell's face, she didn't bother about him applying the gel on her legs as from her understanding they were enjoying taking care of her which maybe because she was like an alien to them?

she tilted her head slightly and touched his long hair falling on his shoulders, he was very handsome with a perfect honey-colored skin tone and the best facial features a person can ever get whether it was the jawline or the nose.
Jessica fiddled with his hair stands, she was surprised because his beautiful red hairs were extremely soft and silky imparting a gorgeous shine.
Ell who noticed her actions looked at her face and when his eyes met hers he smiled.
Jessica also smiled in return and asked "Done?" when she saw that he was done applying the sunscreen.
"No" he replied and carefully touched her cheeks, he carefully applied the gel on her face.
Jessica was dumbfounded in the beginning but soon her heart was filled with soft emotion so she let him do his work without disturbing him.
Soon Ell was done he carefully looked at her to ensure that he applied the gel everywhere and when he was satisfied with his job he smiled and got up from his place.
Jessica who was enjoying his service looked up at him, Ell stretched out his hand and asked in a soft tone "So, shall we go for a flight?".
" Flight?" replied Jessica while getting up with his hand's support in a confused tone.
Ell nodded while supporting her, he said "Yes, I'll take you for a flight in my beast form. So, shall we go?" in an expecting tone with gleaming eyes while holding her hands.
"Sure, why not!" replied Jessica laughingly when she saw his childish expression because she was going to agree even without his plead.
Her reply was just like a green signal for Ell which made him excited so he carefully dragged her out of the tree shade into the open lawn and to her surprise she didn't feel the sunlight harsh anymore.
Suddenly with an accumulation of bright red lights around the two-meter tall guy in the front, he turned into a big majestic Phoenix of height nearly five meters.
Jessica looked at him with an awe expression as he sat down in front of her, gesturing with his head on his back. She understood this time that he was asking her to sit on him so she got near him but even after sitting his back was high for her because she didn't want to grab his soft feathers carelessly to climb.
The next second she was lifted from the ground, she looked down and saw Levi lifting her by holding her from thighs. This time instead of giving a different expression she carefully gets upon the Phoenix and thanked him, she looked at the bird's neck in front of her but didn't dare to grab it. She was confused about what to hold because she was scared that holding his feathers will eventually hurt him so she looked at Levi who was standing beside her.
Levi who understood her worry smiled. He suddenly grabbed Ell's feathers mercilessly and said "Don't worry, they won't come out with a slight pull so hold anywhere you want", in his support the Phoenix under her also nodded his head.
Earlier Ell made a slow screech but she didn't get to understand his words in his beast form so when Levi translated his words correctly he was thankful because he wasn't like Blaze who deciphered his words wrongly earlier.
Jessica nodded after listening to his advice, she carefully grabbed his neck feathers while slowly increasing the pressure as she was continuously looking at his body reaction. Soon she was holding him comfortably after ensuring that he was not getting hurt so she turned her face sideways and smiled at Levi.
Levi replied with a smile " you should go on a short flight, I'll be going to bring salt in this while" calmly.
Jessica nodded with a smile but suddenly she was pushed back due to inertia because the Phoenix under her suddenly took off.
Ell was being hasty in his actions because of Levi's statement, his statement may sound normal to anyone but only he knew the hidden threatening under the word 'short trip' which somehow irritated him.