Another Scheme

Jessica moved slightly toward the source of heat and hugged the soft fluffy heater beside her, but suddenly it made her face wet. She darted open her eyes to see that it was Blaze in his beast form lying against her and she was hugging and snuggling against his warm soft inner belly.

When Blaze saw that she woke up he again made a lick on her face licking her lips which he thought may feel good to her but it just made Jessica to squint even more because his big barbed tongue covered her whole face with saliva so she pushed the big tiger's head with one hand and rubbed her face against his furry soft chest which made her face clean.

Her actions made Blaze to suddenly purr and with a puff he instantly turned back to his beast-man form, Jessica who was snuggling halted because now her arms were wrapped around his broad spectacular chest and her face directly in contact with it.

Jessica instantly released his back and slowly tried to pull her arms back when Blaze grabbed her from her waist and pulled her again, pushing her head on his chest. Jessica was astound and reddened at the same time, she felt his hot breath against her head and his extra loud racing heart against her face, a soothing fresh fragrance of flowers and meadow enveloped her making her eyes dazy when suddenly she felt something poking against her thighs which suddenly made her eyes widen.

"Ahem", "ahem" suddenly two sounds came and Jessica instantly identified them as Levi's and Ell's so she hastily pushed Blaze away and got up on her spot and saw that the two guys were standing against the cave entrance looking at her intently, Jessica arranged her hairs and went inside the cave instantly with a blushing face without saying anything.

Blaze who was left looked at the two guys with killing intent while huffing, "Take care of it yourself" said Levi while showing an irritated face and together with Ell both glared back at him because they both knew what he was trying to do, the most irritating thing was that he was trying to do something like that in their presence because they knew that he already sensed them standing and looking at him, this thing made Ell even more furious but instead of doing anything he went inside after a "humph" while Blaze ran into the forest in his beast form hurriedly.

Ell who instantly changed his expression to a smiling one after entering rushed and hugged Jessica from behind which made her scream in surprise, Ell worriedly asked her if there was something wrong, to which she awkwardly smiled and told them everything was alright.

Jessica was still shocked from the poke she felt earlier and if she was not wrong then it was the same thing that she was thinking which made her embarrassed and her face red, she still can't believe it, which made her think whether she was just sexually assaulted because she never gets in a situation like this ever.

'Nah' she thought because it's not like something did happen because if Blaze wanted to force himself he could do it easily since there was a big difference between their powers but he didn't which gave her a little piece of solace, but Ell and Levi were there and looking at them, so did they see something? 'Nah' she denied this possibility too because they couldn't see anything from their angle.

She was just thinking about this whole when Ell surprised her, for a moment she thought that it was Blaze which made her worked up, but after seeing Ell she took a sigh of relief and looking at his expression gave her some peace of mind.

"It will rain tonight, so wear this to keep yourself warm" suddenly said Levi in a slow calm voice while holding her one hand and making her wear a white fur jacket that he created after looking at her blazer, Jessica complied with him and wore the soft warm jacket.

After washing her face and getting her hairs tied by Ell in a ponytail she was sitting together with both of them in the hall looking at the clothes that Levi made with surprise, even Ell was curious because he also had never seen his shed so he also stretched out his hand to pick her crop top but received an aggressive hiss from Levi so he retracted his hand back instantly.