Exclusive Greeting

Jessica woke up in the morning and pushed the fur blanket sideways, she sat up and looked around her while rubbing her eyes. Everything was the same as last night, there were flames floating in the room but not a single person was inside it except her and the morning light that was coming from the entrance. She got up and started folding the white fur and when she noticed two of them an unconscious smile came on her face. She carefully folded the two shawls and placed them beside the bed, then she looked at her blazer that was completely wrinkled because she slept while wearing it, she removed it because she was feeling too hot and placed it beside her bag.
She came outside the room into the hall filled with morning sunlight and found no one.
She was wearing a white sleeveless shirt on her pink pants with long messy hair. She looked in the hall carefully and saw a total of seven rooms attached to it, out of which except three others were closed with the help of big stone slabs. She walked into the hall barefoot and was surprised when she saw not a single pebble on the floor, from the marks it was clear that someone had just swept it. She smiled and walked into the hall touching the cave's wall and stone slabs but she didn't notice the guy who came at the entrance.
Suddenly she was hugged from behind which startled her. "You're Awake?" he asked while hugging her.
Blaze came back earlier but stopped when he saw her wandering inside the cave, she was looking like a fairy with curiosity all over her face. The morning light was adding charm to her dusky skin and her tall curvy figure was totally different from any female he had ever seen. Seeing her arms that were completely exposed for the first time, he wasn't able to hold back himself and in the end, his feet moved on his own.
" Obviously... I'm awake.." said Jessica half laughingly in an awkward tone while removing his arms from her waist but couldn't move him an Inch which made her flustered. When Blaze who was enjoying her fragrance saw her removing his hands he gave a smirk and slightly tightened his grip because this time he didn't want to let go of her.
Jessica who was suddenly tightened around the waist turned red and she started laughing as an autonomic response because of her sensitive waist. She pushed his hands away while saying " Blaze! remove your hands now, it's ticklish! " laughing.
Blaze who was enjoying her reaction noticed her slight red earlobe hidden in her black messy hair, he lowered his face sideways and licked her earlobe softly. Jessica suddenly felt an electric shock running through her body and she shivered. Her heartbeat suddenly increased, she tried to push him but her body started to lose strength and she felt somehow helpless.
Blaze suddenly bit her earlobe which startled her and she suddenly said "Blaze I need Water!" as a last resort.
Hearing her words blaze retracted his face, he knew that she said that to get away from him but he still complied and went to bring water. Jessica who was freed touched her ear slowly with a flustered face, it would be a lie if she says that she wanted him to let go because she disliked his touch instead the reason was that she started to lose her mind just from his single touch. Only one thought came to her mind "Am I getting horny after staying single for so long?".
She was arranging her thoughts when Blaze came and grabbed her hand, he pulled her to the bench and asked her to sit. Jessica who was being pulled looked at his broad muscular back and blushed, she was in a daze so she sat down at his request without thinking. He pushed the bamboo tumbler in her hands and sat down in front of her, he gently touched her foot and said " Jessica, I made something for you.".
Listening to his words Jessica came out of the daze, she looked at the thing he was referring to. He was holding a pair of flat sandals which surprised her, she carefully picked one for further examination and was left shocked. He created those with wood, on the inner surface a very soft fur was pasted and several animal skin straps were attached to it.
She looked at her second foot in Blaze's hand, he was carefully tying the sandal with a happy face and after tying the second one on her other foot he smiled while looking at her and asked "How's this?".
"When did you make this? This is so beautiful and it fits me perfectly" she replied in a shocked tone while looking at her feet.
" I started making them last night, do you like it?" he replied with a big smile.
"Like? I Loved it," she replied when she suddenly got up, she walked several steps and turned around to check its comfort. She was surprised when she find them so comfortable and practical, she replied with a big smile "Thankyou Blaze ".
Seeing her genuinely happy face he smiled and kept on looking at her walking and turning around in the cave to check the practicality of the sandals. Suddenly Jessica asked "How did you joint the animal fur and wood?" looking at him.
" I used stone resin produced by stone trees, I'll take you there someday to look at it" he replied softly while coming to her side. When Jessica saw him coming toward her she blushed and said suddenly " Where are Ell and Levi? I didn't see them." turning her face sideways to hide her embarrassment.
Hearing her words Blaze halted and started laughing, he gently rubbed her head and said "Jessica are you blushing? Your face is red".
"Who's blushing?" replied Jessica in an annoyed tone while removing his hand from her head, she looked at him with slight anger because his words were a kind of mockery in her ears.
"Really? are you sure you're not blushing?" he said laughingly while removing his hand but he suddenly lowered his head and licked her soft cheek the next second when she was unguarded.
"BLAZE!" she shouted his name while covering her licked cheek with her hands, her face was completely red and she retracted back on her own.
Looking at her reaction blaze felt thrilled, he laughed out loud and said " We tigers usually greet like this, you'll eventually get used to it". The next second he turned into a big white tiger and came to her side, he rubbed his head on her arm and licked it.
Jessica who was blushing became shocked when she listened to his explanation, she got embarrassed because for a second she thought that he was attracted to her and she herself didn't hate his actions in reality. Earlier when he hugged her, she felt her heart skipping a beat. For some reason, she was greatly disappointed when she heard that they greet everyone like this which somehow made her unhappy but then she looked at the tiger who was trying to console her. Her facial expressions normalized, she took a deep breath and tried to remove the unnecessary thoughts from her mind and patted him on his head, she thought 'Jessica, you're not a teenager anymore to fall for beauties at first sight.'.
But Jessica didn't know that Blaze never added everyone in his statement because this kind of greeting was exclusive to their mate.