Short Separation

After a brief introduction, Carl's eyes were glittering while looking at Jessica because she was the walking epitome of a miracle for him.
Jessica also got comfortable around the new member of the family because she never felt any hostility from the new member she was introduced to; instead, it was quite funny to see a grown boy blush every time they made eye contact.

Just as they were sitting in the harmonious family atmosphere, Jessica's stomach suddenly grumbled, drawing everyone's attention, including herself.

"It looks like all that running tired you, Jazz. Let me go and hunt something for you," said Ell as he nuzzled his face against Jessica's.
Just when he was going to take his beast form, Carl said, "Jessica, I came empty-handed, so I'll go to hunt," and with this, the guy with a golden halo instantly turned into a big golden lion and ran into the jungle.

Ell just shrugged off his shoulders and went inside the cave to start preparing the meal.
Levi, who was sitting with Jessica on his lap, suddenly asked, "Jessica, do you like Carl?"
Jessica turned her head a little to see the determined eyes of Levi, just to give a sigh.

She rubbed Blaze's head, who was in his beast form, while saying, "Levi, you know the best that I can't, and I really don't want to accept someone whom I met just now as my mate, even more when the other person has still not expressed his feelings."

Because of the details about how relationships work in the beast world given by the three guys, she knew that, as a woman, liking a male is more akin to accepting the fact that you are sexually attracted to that very guy, and she was definitely not that sexually frustrated, at least because of the three guys that were by her side.

"But he will definitely ask you to be his mate in the future," suddenly replied Blaze, who turned into his beastman form.
"Then I'll give him a reply in the future too," she replied while adoringly ruffling Blaze's hair.

Within a pretty short span, Carl came back just to find everyone inside the cave. He went inside while holding a big leaf package and two deer he was dragging from his other hand.

Ell took the leaf package and put the already cut and cleaned meat inside the stone wessel that was boiling with some salt, herbs, and spices that grow nearby and were collected by the family, with some that were grown solely by Blaze based upon the description given by Jessica about the spices and vegetables found on earth.

Seeing everyone else, Carl also sat down together with everyone on the big, spread-out fur with a low-level table in the centre.
Ell meticulously placed the food for Jessica in different bowls and plates, having each different dish sauté vegetables and vegetable soup, while he himself picked up the bowl of meat stew and fed it to Jessica.

All the males ate the barbecued meat while Jessica finished her vegetables and was about to get up when Carl suddenly said, "Ell, where is rice?" making everyone stupefied except Jessica,

Seeing the abnormality on everyone's face, she was about to ask what happened to them when Ell suddenly stood up from his spot, leaving his food, and grabbed Jessica's hands as he started apologising while bowing his head. "I'm so sorry, Jazz, that I forgot something this important. I'll go right now and bring the rice. I can't believe I forgot such an important thing.".

Jessica instantly cupped Ell's distressed face and asked in a worried tone, "Eleanor, calm down; it's just rice; you don't have to make that look just for something unimportant, and there is really no need for the rice."

Seeing the interaction in front, calm stood up as he said, ''I'll bring the rice" and was about to set off when Ell grabbed his shoulder and said, 'Carl, you need rest; you just came back, and it will take me the least to make a tour."

Carl indeed stopped and nodded in understanding, but Jessica was holding onto Ell's hand with a worried face. Looking at her, Ell instantly hugged her and picked her up in his arms as he took Jessica into his room.