Biased

Both Ell and Jessica grinned as they gave each other a high-five and instantly dove into the river. Blaze looked a bit startled, whereas Levi's pupil dilated as he hissed while attentively looking and feeling the water. In this moment, Blaze was a bit unlucky because no matter how strong his senses were or how proficient swimmers tigers were, he was at a disadvantage because he was in a river that was flowing, and that too with many fish in it that were comparable to Jessica's size, which started confusing him.

Jessica knew about his disadvantage as she was enlightened by Ell; her being an experienced swimmer helped her a lot as she wasn't afraid of the flow, and holding her breath was also not a problem here. She was underwater, swimming as swiftly as a person could, and she moved toward Blaze.

Ell moved behind her, creating visible movement on the surface, which alerted Blaze. He grinned and took an alert stance as he looked at the opponent coming in his direction, but to his shock, just when he was about to pounce with full strength, Jessica popped out of the water, which made him both startled as well as halt.

Jessica moved her wet hair back as she smiled while looking at him and said, "Aww, don't tell me you were about to jump on me, Blaze~" in a soft tone. Her words made Blaze smile as well as unguarded, and Jessica grinned when she saw the perfect moment and suddenly said, "Now!"

Before Blaze could react, he was pushed hard in the back, causing him to splash his face into the water, while Ell smiled contentedly and proudly from ear to ear after receiving a thumbs up from Jessica.

Before he could've went toward her side and took her in embrace, he was picked up by a big black snake that had wrapped his tail around his body and started lifting him in the air to splash him hard.

"You really thought that you could secretly attack me inside water," said Levi in a proud tone as he looked at the guy squirming in his grip with satisfaction, but he noticed that Ell suddenly grinned, which made his eyes widen, and he instantly let go of him and was about to turn when he felt the grip on his hand and then instantly on his neck.

Jessica took advantage of Levi's complete focus on Ell and grabbed his hand, using it as a support to create momentum as she jumped and grabbed him on the neck with her legs crossing it and gave him the body slam using her body weight, which thankfully happened quite nicely because she was able to knock him down right into the water.

Both Ell and Blaze watched the whole incident with their mouths open because of the shock, Ell never thought that Jessica would use such a move because he knew that if she had asked Levi with a smile to hit his head on the water, he would've done that happily, but no? She really attacked him with that move!

Jessica was sitting on Levi's toned abs after splashing him because he was floating on the surface with his back looking at the female on him with a shocked yet admiring gaze.

Jessica looked at him with a slight worry in her eyes and asked if he was okay. Because it was the first time she used that body slam outside the practicing ring because luckily she never needed to use it in the real life, but she was worried because what if she accidently hurt him?

Levi smiled and carefully pulled her by her arm, making her kiss him on the lips. She got up while supporting herself, putting her hands on his chest as she blushed, making Levi chuckle when she realised her situation. She was sitting on his naked body, and that too with just her panty on which made her inner thighs rub against his body. At this moment, she realised that she really fucked up.

She was now in a state of confusion, unsure whether she should get up or not. Also, if she tried, she would have to think of a reason or excuse or a perfect action that would allow her to get away with the least amount of contact after all, sitting in this situation can easily make things go in different directions, and she was unsure wether it is right or wrong because it could be only her having these sensual thoughts, but even if she was wrong and she decided to go all the way, she didn't want her first time to be gangbang, that too in the water, so she hesitantly took a sneak peek at Levi to found that he was having the same expression from earlier which made her surprise because how can someone ignore something like this? She was sitting on his naked body in just a bikini, completely unguarded, but from his look, it was clear that he was the least bothered by it.