Plan execution and Flashback

When both Levi and Jessica came out of the forest, they saw that Blaze and Ell were sitting near the fire on the lawn skewering the meat pieces carefully.

Blaze noticed their interwoven hands but he ignored it, whereas Ell was agitated, so he got up and went toward them. He took Jessica's other hand and said, "What took you so long? Come and have breakfast; we have already prepared everything," while slightly pulling her as an indication to come with him.
Jessica smiled and tried to get her hand away from Levi, but he didn't let go. She sighed and instead of pulling her hand this time, she pulled him together with her.

Jessica came to the fireplace while holding both of their hands while smiling, but the two guys kept on glaring at each other, and in the end, Levi withdrew first from their glaring war because he remembered his words from last night.

All four sat down together. Ell roasted the barbecue for all of them and ensured that today Jessica wouldn't stay hungry, which brought a blushing smile on her face as she nibbled on the perfectly cooked meat.

After getting their stomachs full, they all sat down under the flower tree where Ell still tried to feed her with fruits, but after her refusal, he stopped all at once, when suddenly Blaze, who was lying on the ground in front of her, got up and asked, "Jessica, I want to take you somewhere, so will you go on a small tour with me today?".

When Levi heard those words, his face suddenly got tense and he inquirily looked toward Ell, who was having a satisfied face, but when he felt Levi's gaze, he gave him a smug look, saying, "You just wait and watch," to which Levi clenched his fist, but Jessica suddenly said, "Sure, why not?" in response to Blaze while getting up. Blaze took her hand with a smile and told her that she would be riding him, accompanied with some other instructions, because he knew that she wouldn't be able to understand him in his beast form later.

Jessica, who was already getting very excited just from the thought of riding a tiger, couldn't wait to start her journey. After all, people can't even think about riding a tiger and she was getting this chance and that too on a very huge tiger. Blaze instantly turned into his majestic beast form and came toward Jessica. He licked her face, rubbed his head on her waist, and sat down on his four in front of her with a slow roar.

Jessica, who now knew what he was trying to say, climbed on him and grabbed his soft fluffy neck. His fur was so soft that she couldn't stop herself from rubbing her face on him, which made Blaze blush all of a sudden, but in his beast form all he could do was purr. Jessica retracted her head and looked toward Levi and Ell. They were both standing together and Ell was smiling at her. So Jessica waved her hand while saying bye to the other two guys. Both Ell and Levi waved back, and when they noticed that both Blaze and Jessica were already out of sight, Ell released Levi's fist that he was holding while saying "you should not butt in when you are not supposed to" with a big smirk on his face.

Levi's face tensed and he suddenly threw a punch toward Ell, but the vigilant Ell ducked his punch quite easily and with a jump he distanced himself. Levi retracted his hand and asked, "Where are you taking her? Didn't I tell you not to compromise with her safety?" Hearing those words, Ell started laughing. After calming himself, he replied, "Don't worry, we are taking her just where you are expecting and if we talk about safety, do I and Blaze look like decorations to you?" He sat down in the shade and while making a beautiful wreath out of them, he said, " Look, even though you know where we are taking her, you didn't say anything.. because you also believe that it doesn't matter what we do to reach our goal."

After listening to his words, Levi sat down beside him with a helpless smile because he himself wasn't much different from Ell, so how could he blame him for something? Looking at Levi's smile, Ell suddenly said, "But you remember that cold-blooded beast can't go there, right?" which made his smile suddenly disappear. Levi once again clenched his fist and was about to shout when suddenly Ell placed the finished wreath on his head and instantly turned into his beast form. He took off and winked at Levi while making a sudden screech, "You rest here, I have to go to do some intense exercise with my mate."

He glared at his departing figure and roughly removed the wreath from his head, but when he noticed that he had squeezed the flowers, he instantly released them and looked at the flowers, which were the same as Jessica's beautiful eyes and their fragrance was just like her intoxicating fragrance. He sighed and laughed like a fool while covering his eyes, because now he could finally understand those males who were crazily trying to pursue females or those who were ready to do anything just to get a chance to mate with their mates.

Yes, he finally became one of those males whom he used to hate, but surprisingly, he doesn't feel miserable. Instead, it is a very beautiful feeling that gives him a lot of different emotions and sensations. Somehow, now he feels what he would have missed if he hadn't found her that day. He recalled the day when he was leisurely lying in the cave after having his full.

(Flashback)

Late in the afternoon, Levi was sleeping in his beast form inside the cave after sensing the coming storm when he suddenly jolted as he felt the sudden disturbance in their territory. He flickered his snake tongue and felt the intrusion of a foreign person. He turned into his beastman form and was about to go outside when Blaze, who was sleeping just beside him, asked where he was going? in his beast language. "I just felt an unknown presence," Levi replied. "I really don't understand these males; are they fools or naïve enough that they dare to enter the Dark Forest just to get killed by us?" I'll go with you too," said Blaze while grinning as he got up and came toward Levi.

Both of them set off and reached the place where Jessica found herself after transmigrating. Blaze and Levi's eyes widened as they inhaled the scent of a female, particularly one in heat. Because of the rain, it wasn't easy to trace her current position as the downpour can completely cover up anyone's body scent. This was the case for others, but not for Levi and Blaze. They already sensed her presence in the cave and went there. Both of them peeked from the cave's mouth when they saw Jessica sitting beside the fire.

Originally, after sensing that the trespasser was a female, they were shocked because females are already very rare and it wasn't normal for them to wander here and there. Even if there was one or two getting more curious about their surroundings, they would've been guarded very carefully, but this trespasser was surely alone. Not only this, even if they are on walk and somehow got lost near the dark forest, it was nearly impossible for her alone to get to the forest's center, and this fact increased their curiosity even more. They just went to look at the fearless female, as they don't even care how she will protect herself. Or how is she managing her meals after all? Getting devoured by a wild animal in the forest was normal for a weak person.

Saving or protecting her was a thought that never crossed their minds because they both knew about a female's temperament very well and they don't want any kind of disturbance in their already peaceful life, but nobody knows what life will become and play a prank on you, and this time life did one on both of them. What a beautiful irony it was that the two headstrong guys fell in love with their mystery trespasser at first sight, Levi became stunned at his spot while peeking and Blaze who was shocked couldn't believe on his eyes stealthily went inside to get a clear look because How can there be a female who could be this beautiful exist?

Levi, who was standing dumbfounded, couldn't help with his drying throat, he suddenly started feeling nervous and couldn't bring himself to follow Blaze because he still couldn't believe that a female, whom males can only imagine, would suddenly appear in front of them. He took a deep breath to calm himself down because he didn't intend to show such a miserable state as his first impression in front of her, and with this he again got himself in his cold mode. The rest was, well, you know.

Even when they came outside and were on their way to their cave, Levi tried to maintain a certain distance because he couldn't bring himself to talk to her like Blaze due to nervousness and because he has always been a person with few words. Moreover, he always kept a certain distance from females, but surprisingly, Jessica tried to talk to him first by asking him his name, which gave him the strength to face her confidently.