Confidante

As soon as Ell took off Jessica tried to make herself stable by tightly grabbing his neck, and soon she noticed that even Ell tried his best not to let her fall by flying low and slow. When she was stabilized completely she looked down at Levi who was also looking at her and Blaze who turned into a big white Tiger under the tree dozing off. She waved her hand to Levi who in reply also waved his hand just like her.

" This damn bird" cursed Levi while waving his hand because Ell gave him a provocative look just before they take off.
"Leave him, he just wants to spend some alone time with her. It's not like we won't be doing this in the future" said Blaze in his beast language while looking at the departing picture of the Phoenix, he continued "You said you were going to bring salt, so are you going to meet Xavier?"
Levi nodded and said " Take care of the cave, I'm going" and walked into the jungle.
Blaze nodded his head then again lay down in his beast form on the cluster of violet flowers to sleep.

In the sky, Jessica was looking around her with astonishment because Ell took her higher than the trees to fly. She enthusiastically looked at the surroundings while enjoying the cold breeze on her body because Ell was flying slowly and steadily for her comfort.
Suddenly her expression froze when she saw two suns in the sky, she said "Two suns?". On her surprising statement, Ell nodded his Phoenix head because he understood that she can't understand their beast language. After getting the response Jessica thought ' Maybe this is the reason why sunlight felt harsh earlier ' and started looking around.

She was feeling thankful that she didn't have Acrophobia (fear of heights) because she was at least more than five hundred meters above the ground but no matter what this time she was feeling thrilled so she tried to enjoy the trip as much as possible.
Ell who was continuously observing her actions realized that her tensed body started to relax which means that she was feeling comfortable so he slightly increased the speed, in response Jessica said" You can increase the speed, I'll try to hold you perfectly" while leaning her body on him.
Her permission made Ell amused so he slowly started increasing his speed while maintaining a proper stable posture because it was his first time that someone sat on him so he was also learning with her.

After several minutes both of them were comfortably flying at a very fast speed, from time to time Ell made several flips in the air gaining excited cheers from Jessica.
Soon both were above the clouds, Jessica looked at the dreamy scenery of two suns floating on a big sea of clouds and unconsciously said "So beautiful..". When Ell heard her words he slowed down so that she could enjoy the scenery.
After more than half an hour of flight, he suddenly landed on a big mountain's top having beautiful trees.
He turned back into his beastmen form and dragged Jessica near the cliff and said " As far as you can see is our territory " with a big smile on his face.
" That's amazing" she replied in a praising tone after looking at the area he was mentioning, she can see the lush green forest up to the horizon with two to three rivers flowing between it.
Before she could have said anything else Ell dragged her away from the cliff and brought her near a small pond. Around the pond were several trees with golden leaves giving a visual of the autumn season, he halted his steps and turned back to look at her.
Jessica was looking at the trees above because except for them all the other trees were green, when Ell saw that she was looking elsewhere he said "Jessica...I want to introduce myself" while holding her hands to gain her attention.
"Introduce? Why?" she said after listening to his request.
" That is because...in Beast continent only a male can tell his name to a female himself or he can tell if a female asks him. But in my case...you didn't ask me but it was Blaze who told you my name...so that's why" he said while looking at her with gleaming eyes.
When he completed his words Jessica chuckled because of the strange tradition, after calming down she said with a smile "Can I get to know the name of the beautiful person in front of me? " in a teasing tone.
Ell suddenly blushed at her statement but he reacted quickly, the next second he was on the ground with one knee while holding Jessica's right hand in his left. He touched the hand to his forehead and looked at her face with a smile,
"My name is Eleanor, the first prince of the Phoenix clan introduces himself," he said with full confidence in a heroic voice.
Suddenly a beautiful red feather appeared in his hand, he looked at Jessica and continued "Can my beautiful female accept this?" while extending the feather in front of her.
Jessica who was still shocked by his words looked at the beautiful red feather and asked slowly "what am I supposed to do?".
"Please accept this" Ell replied with a chuckle and added, "If you won't mind".
Without any further doubt, Jessica took the feather from his hands and started looking at it carefully because that feather was just like one of Ell's crown feathers.
" Can you say that you accept it?" suddenly said Ell bringing back her attention.
Jessica looked at him with slight confusion but still said "I accept it, thank you" with a smile. Suddenly the feather turned into light fragments and got absorbed in her hand.
After seeing this Ell finally got up from his knees and suddenly hugged Jessica.
Jessica was startled in the beginning but she still slowly caressed his back and said "So, what was that Eleanor?".
Listening to his full name from her was a great pleasure for Ell, he tightened his grip around her pushing his head further into the crook of her neck. When Jessica felt the hot breath directly touching his bare neck she shivered, her face became hot as she blushed. After feeling weird she suddenly pushed Ell while saying "Eleanor! my neck is sensitive".
Ell got away from her but before she could have taken a deep breath Ell suddenly kissed her on the lips. He carefully held her face while slowly kissing her lower lip.
Jessica was stunned for a moment but when she realized and wanted to push him away, Ell left her lips and looked at her with a big smile on his face. His face was gleaming with happiness, he said while holding her from the shoulders " We have finally become each other's confidante" enthusiastically.

Jessica was still shocked from the sudden kiss but she still listened to his words carefully, his words were confusing for her, but from her understanding, she concluded and asked while touching her lips "Is this some kind of ritual?" in a straight voice while looking at him directly in his eyes.
Ell was shocked when he listened to her slightly cold voice accompanied by the straight emotionless look, he unconsciously nodded his face in fear of getting rejected by her because he made her accept his soul feather.
Every bird orc has one soul feather that they present in front of the females they like and if the female accepts the feather then that male will become her official pursuer and can make intimate contact with the female.
Last night when Ell was about to kiss her he held back himself because of the same reason, he as a prince has some principles so he decided to become Jessica's official pursuer first but somewhere in his heart, he was afraid of rejection so he made her accept him without her knowledge.
Now Ell was feeling guilty but not completely because he finally became her pursuer and no one can change that fact.
He looked at Jessica's slightly serious face and then looked at her cherry lips recalling the soft touch. He slightly moved forward to kiss her once again but this time Jessica pushed his face sideways and got away from him. She looked at him with a serious yet confused face.