Annihilation of a tribe

Merry Christmas to all my dear readers o((*^▽^*))o

Ell took a deep breath and said in a serious tone" They are not good orcs, I've heard that they hate their territories being trespassed the most and they don't treat foreign visitors with respect" as Ell was trying to scare her with his words when Blaze also joined him by saying "They usually kill anyone who appears suspicious to them no matter whether it's a male or a female".
" And they are not that beautiful, compared to them we look on an another level so it's not a good idea to meet them, we'll take you to the coast if you want but can't take you to meet those sly mermaids," said Ell adding in the end.

Jessica was shocked yet a little bit scared by their words as she herself was a foreign existence in their world, she thought that she was lucky that she met these guys instead of someone who will take her as a threat so she quickly told them that she doesn't want to visit them anymore which made the three happy as if achieving an accomplishment but didn't let it show on their faces.

Jessica sat on the bed after taking off her sandals, she noticed that the three guys sitting in the front kept on looking at her with shining eyes which were devoid of any sleep as if they wanted to keep talking but didn't know what to say, she sighed and said "I'll start teaching you tomorrow about how to read so you guys can prepare something that can be used to write on and something by which we can write -" she explained them the concept of chalk and blackboard for their better understanding.
In the beginning, they looked quite confused but after a thorough explanation they clearly understood what she was talking about, they together looked at each other and nodded in unison after saying that they know something that can be used.
Jessica nodded and slowly lie down on the bed while covering herself with the white shawls that were placed nearby while saying "Fine, you guys sleep too because I'm already very sleepy so good night".

Suddenly a thought struck her mind as she realized that her habits became a lot disorganized because she clearly recalled that she wasn't an early sleeper not an excessive sleeper, but now she has been sleeping a lot even during the day which was definitely not like her, but what can she even do? Even if she stays awake she will only get bored so while finding the answer herself and removing this thought from her mind she slowly falls asleep.
All three guys slowly observed her and after ensuring that she was asleep they also spread several animals hides in the room for bedding beside her bed and together lie down side by side.

" Tomorrow Jessica will stay with me and Blaze, we have planned something for tomorrow" suddenly said Ell out of nowhere, Levi was about to say something when he interrupted "You can't refute, it's something that we both have already discussed and you better not forget that today when she came with you we could smell you all over her. I won't ask what you did but don't try to monopolize her because she is equally ours too" he said in full confidence and took a deep breath after completing his words.

Levi was stunned for a second because he suddenly recalled his alone time with Jessica which made her covered by his fragrance, their kiss, their embrace, and most importantly the moment she accepted him as her official pursuer brought an unconscious smile to his face so he turned his face to his right to hide it, he slowly said while blushing "I don't have any objections, but just take care of her", on his words Ell gave a smug look while thinking 'Isn't it obvious that we will take care of her?'.

Suddenly Blaze who was lying in the middle asked "Whom did you kill today?" completely changing the atmosphere of their conversation, Ell turned to look toward Blaze when Levi said with a smirk"Just someone who is not required around us," because he recalled that no matter how much he tried to hide the stench by washing himself he couldn't hide it from Blaze.

Blaze and Ell didn't have any change in expression because they were used to his way of talking and handling situations, even now when Blaze mentioned about the killing, Ell looked at him because he didn't feel anyone trespassing their territory nor did he see anyone suspicious while flying so his look was more of inquiry instead of a surprise.

After a minute of silence, Levi sighed and said " Jessica told me that she was afraid of lizards, so I just killed a lizard that could scare her" in an explaining manner because he thought that they should also know about Jessica especially if it concerns her safety.

"Which one? Your friend whom you sometimes visit?" said Ell while making guesses on which Levi agreed which made the atmosphere silent for a minute because Ell recalled that he was good friends with that lizard because they both were cold-blooded beasts and have a special understanding that he couldn't get with the warm-blooded beast, in the end, Ell just sighed because no matter what mates are the most important existence for any male and this becomes even more serious if your mate is someone like Jessica.

Blaze all this time didn't have any change of expression because he was pondering over something seriously when he suddenly said "Took you quite long to kill him, wasn't he just a fourth-level beast?".

" I annihilated their whole tribe as it was near and we never know when someone from their tribe accidentally trespasses our area for getting killed, also she said that she was afraid of frogs too so I also made sure that she will never see them " explained Levi in a leisure voice as if he was talking about something very common, on his words the other two guys showed their approval.

Levi turned to one side and suddenly turned into a big black python, he slowly slithered to the corner of the room and coiled himself to sleep after making a hissing sound 'I won't sleep next to you two and don't even think about disturbing my rest' because now he wanted to sleep with his memories that he created this evening with his mate( technically future mate), he slowly closed his big golden eyes while remembering the touches he felt, the taste which he can still recall and the faint scent that she left on him.

Ell and Blaze both looked at him with a stern look and rolled their eyes after his hissing, Ell slowly whispered "don't you forget our plan, I'm sure we will succeed and when we will become her mates I will definitely flaunt my spousal mark in front of him", his words made Blaze suddenly broke into laughter but he closed his mouth with his hands and after taking a deep breath to calm himself he replied slowly" Are you sure that your plan will work? What if she starts to hate us?".

On his words, Ell smirked and said: "you may not know but I've realized that she is a very sensitive person not only for herself but for others too, so don't worry she will take responsibility for her every action and that's what we will use for our benefit ", Blaze who was aware of the whole plan listened to his words and agreed but somewhere in his heart he was getting pierced by a guilty conscience but when he looked at her sleeping face his mind become determined that no matter what, he will do everything in order to become her mate doesn't matter if it's something unethical.