Sunset

After learning and making a beautiful wreath for Ell Jessica noticed that it was already evening so she asked him whether they should go back?
Ell was heartily looking at the flower crown that she made for him, he was reluctant to go back because he didn't want their alone time to end this soon but in the end, he still replied "If you want then let's get going" while getting up.
He turned into a big Phoenix and sat down to make it easy for her to climb. Jessica noticed his movements and smiled, she grabbed his neck feathers confidently because she knew that it won't hurt him and with a single jump she was sitting on him. Ell was slightly surprised because he didn't expect her to sit on him with only a single jump, but he didn't know that the person on his back was an experienced horse rider.

Ell straighten up his body and after ensuring that Jessica was stable he took off, instead of going back directly he was flying slowly and leisurely as if trying to delay their time as much as possible. Jessica wasn't in a hurry because she was enjoying the beautiful sight of nature which she hadn't imagined in her world.
After half an hour of flight Ell was above their home mountain which was having their cave, he was about to swoop down when Jessica said "Eleanor, can we land on this Mountain?" in a requesting tone.
Ell nodded his Phoenix head and carefully landed on a plane surface, Jessica got off him, and Ell turned back into his beastman form.
He looked at Jessica who was watching the sunset with a smile and asked slowly" why did you ask me to land here?".
" Because of the sunset, I've never seen two suns setting at the same time" she replied.
Ell was confused, he looked at the sun but didn't find anything special but since Jessica was enjoying it so he also decided to stay by her side. He took out a soft beast fur from his space and spread it on the ground so that she could sit on it.
Jessica thanked him and sat down on the fur, Ell was about to sit when Jessica said "I want to sit alone for some time" in a soft tone.
Ell halted his actions and looked at her face, he said
"how can I leave you alone? it can be dangerous" in a panicked tone.
"Aren't we on top of our cave? how can it be dangerous? Blaze told me that wild animals can't trespass your territory. Still, if I am in any kind of danger I can call for you guys" Jessica replied in an assuring voice.
Ell was about to retort but Jessica interrupted him by saying "Please" in a soft pleading tone, to make it more impactful she blinked her eyes while tilting her face. Looking at her reaction Ell's face turned red, he tried to argue with her but in the end, Jessica won because his heart couldn't handle her cute expressions so he went down the mountain at her request.
When Jessica saw that Ell's figure was nowhere to be seen her smiling expression turned into a straight one, not even a single bit of happiness could be seen on her face. She looked at the beautiful yet distressing scenery of the two setting suns which were trying to make her realize her current situation telling how life played a prank on her.
She pulled out a cigarette with a lighter from her pocket, while looking at the beautiful sunset she started smoking which was one of the reasons why she send Ell away.
Jessica was not a daily smoker instead she only smokes whenever she is feeling wretched. Her surroundings, no matter how beautiful were continuously making her feel that she was somewhere she didn't belong.
As she kept on watching the sunset her heart kept on filling with misery, her every exhale was full of sorrow because it was still hard for her to believe in her current situation, she was thinking about how she spent the whole day in a completely new place which still feels unrealistic.
.
.
When Ell came down from the mountain he saw Levi standing near the flower tree with his arms crossed, before he could have explained anything Levi asked: "Where is Jessica?" in a stern voice.
Ell looked at his cold expression and hurriedly replied "She is sitting on the mountain top".
" You left her alone," he said while walking in his direction.
"She asked me to leave her alone, " Ell tried to sound confident but Levi's coercion wasn't allowing him to even stand properly.
Levi came beside him and glared at him with his golden feral eyes, he didn't say anything and went up to the mountain but Ell who got a chance to breathe knew that his glare was a warning for him not to follow Levi.

Levi went up on the mountain in a flash moment, he peeked from behind a tree and saw Jessica sitting while smoking. For some time he kept on noticing her actions when he saw her sighing with a worried expression making his heartache. He couldn't take it anymore so he went toward her.
Jessica was completely lost in her thoughts when suddenly the cigarette from her hands was snatched, she was startled and looked that it was Levi so she tried to say "Levi tha-",  Levi suddenly pushed something in her mouth and stopped her from completing her words.
Jessica mistakenly bit the thing in her mouth, surprisingly that thing turned out to be a sweet and sour fruit which filled her mouth with a wonderful taste. Jessica was trying to savor the new flavor when she heard the coughing sound. She looked and saw that Levi was coughing and it was clear that he tried to copy her in smoking but got himself choked on the smoke.
Jessica hurriedly stood up and caressed his back while handing him the water tumbler that Ell left for her before leaving. She took the cigarette from his hands and said in a scolding tone " What are you trying to do?".
Levi looked at her worried face feeling smitten deep inside, he drank the water and said in a cold voice "Are you trying to poison yourself?", his words caught her off guard which allowed him to snatch the cigarette from her hand. Before Jessica could have understood he threw the cigarette very far away and pushed another white Berry in her mouth.
He himself ate one berry to ease the taste in his mouth and said " Did you humans create this kind of poison? " in an annoyed tone.
Jessica didn't have anything to refute so instead of replying she just sat down looking at the scenery with a lost face.
Levi saw this and sat down beside her, he stretched out his hand full of white berries in front of her without saying anything. Jessica picked the one and only one with slight pink color and took a bite, suddenly her mouth was filled with an extremely sour taste. Her face suddenly got tensed and she was about to spit it out when Levi pushed an extremely white one in her mouth, he looked into her eyes and said with a chuckle"You just ate an unripe berry, take this one it will ease you".
Jessica's eyes were nearly filled with tears but she still followed his instruction and surprisingly it worked quite well, she looked at him and saw him also eating those berries so she said "I thought you guys can't eat fruits".
Levi smiled at her words and said " That bird might have told you this? Indeed males can't eat fruits but I like them, so you can call me an exception".
As he explained Jessica kept on looking at his face shining in the sunset hue, he was indeed the most handsome guy she had ever seen. As he completed his words he turned toward her and met with her eyes looking at him intently.
Before he could have said anything Jessica turned her face to avoid his gaze, Levi's face was blushing but her action made him think that maybe Jessica didn't want to look at him so he turned back with a heavy heart.
But He didn't know that Jessica was trying to hide her blushing face, only one thought came to her mind ' why is he so good looking? '.