Goodbye

A/N: You guys, I'm sorry this isn't an update. I've decided to discontinue Frozen Heart. I've just lost interest in writing it. I've tried to updating it but couldn't bring myself into doing it. So, I'm going to do this final chapter in what I intentionally had plan for Morgan and the Legends along with Teen Wolf.

First off, there was going to be one final book called Tales of the Beast. Morgan would have found comfort in Constantine and eventually end up falling for him, sorry of all Snart/Morgan shippers. And for Morgan to be an Alpha but her pack are werewolves from different timelines like Jonah Hex. That was all I had planned and got nothing but the ending...Morgan's death.

Now, before everyone comes at me, I did intend on Morgan dying from the very beginning. Even in the first paragraph of Frost Bite it said "If I'm going down, I want all of you to know what happened."

Next, I did plan on everyone from Teen Wolf to meet the Legends in a future chapter. Void Stiles somehow managed to travel back in time and kidnapped Morgan to piss Derek off (the episode where Allison dies, I forgot which one it was) and to mostly get payback for what happened. But there would have been a twist and Morgan manages to save Allison from the Oni just when the Legends arrive and they agree to stay until the Nogitsune was killed.

If anyone remembers me saying "you're gonna hate me for a later chapter" here's why...when it came to the Legion of Doom where Damien Darhk took Snart from the past before he joined the Legends, I had it switched to him taking Allison instead and had her switch with Snart before he died so the Snart that was with them is just brainwashed Snart. In the fake reality, Snart and Morgan are married. Silas (yes, the demon returns) rules the werewolf mafia where they hunt hunters and have them fight to the death as sport.

I know you guys have been waiting for this: who is Silas's father? Cue the drumroll...

It's not Snart...

It's not Nate....

It's not Ray...

It's not Rip....

Test results are in...

Malcolm Merlyn, you ARE the father.

Yes, Malcolm is Silas's dad. Which is another thing I'll explain. In the timeline with Savage, Malcolm went into hiding because of the League of Assassins. He gets injured and runs into Morgan, who ran away from Beacon Hills. She heals him and they spend time together. For the next few months, they lived a pretty normal life and fell in love. After Morgan gave birth, Savage appeared and killed Morgan and Malcolm before taking Silas. But since Savage is gone, Silas wanted make sure his parents still meet and get together so he joins the Legion of Doom. But he eventually dies in a final fight by Morgan's claws slashing his throat, making her the new Alpha.

The next thing I wanted to bring up was the crossover episodes. I wanted Morgan to see Roy and Clark and have a funny reaction that screams "what the hell is this shit?" Even going as far as attacking Roy because she thinks he's Jackson. And with Supergirl, I want Kara to have the same reaction because she thinks Morgan's Lena. When it comes to Arrow and Flash, Morgan would have gotten along with Oliver and Diggle and find Barry and Cisco annoying. And yes, I would have brought Ashley Merlyn (my OC from my Arrow story) and have Morgan freeze and think she's Allison. I did plan on connecting my Arrow story and my Legends of Tomorrow story together.

So, to make things short: Malcolm Merlyn is Silas's father. Morgan becomes Alpha and eventually dies. She and Constantine were going to be endgame.

That's it for Frost Bite and Frozen Heart. I'm sorry for not finishing it but if anyone has more questions feel free to comment. And thank you, everyone, for reading.

- lovethebreeze