Justice Society of America

"We're the Justice Society of America," the girl in the yellow attire said as more of her teammates stood next to her.

"And you're coming with us," the man with the gun finished as he pointed it at us.

I let a low growl escape my throat as Nate looked up at the man from the pile of rubble in amazement. "Oh, my God," he breathed as he got a good look at the man. "You're Commander Steel." Great, another Stiles.

This Steel guy flipped to the ground and landed in front of Nate. "Who the hell are you?" he asked. Ooh, like we're supposed to be impressed by a stupid flip. Someone likes being the center of attention.

I pushed Nate back, and glared at the man, not caring if my eyes were glowing while I growled at him. We might have heard about him from Rex and he talked to us about them...but these guys are getting on my nerves. They don't come down here and point their weapons at us. Or say we're coming with them.

Ray's eyes widened before he put his hands up. "Whoa, whoa. Just relax," he said. "We're all friends here. Rex Tyler told us about the JSA. You guys are awesome."

"Doesn't seem like it," I sneered.

Jax grinned at the blonde in the star spangle tights. "Hey. The name's Jax," he greeted.

"Rex never mentioned any of you," the blonde said.

"Typical," I said.

"Mind telling us what you were doing impersonating OSS agents?" the man in front of me asked.

"It's quite simple, actually," Stein began. "We were protecting Albert Einstein from Nazi agents who were attempting to kidnap him and force him to build an atomic bomb in the future."

The looks on their faces were solid. They didn't believe a word he's saying.

"Time travel. It's - It's hard to explain," Nate added.

I glared at them. "Or you guys could have said we were protecting Einstein," I snapped. They didn't need the whole time travel input. My glare went to the JSA. "They don't believe us anyway." I clenched my fist as my eyes glowed. "And I'm thinking they're not here to talk."

"We're not. We're taking you to custody," one of the JSA said.

Steel got his gun ready. "Whoa, take it easy. Let's talk for a minute," Nate said. I slowly felt myself shift as Steel cocked his gun in his hand, looking like he's about to swing. "I mean, after all, you're my -"

Steel was about to use the end of his gun on Nate. I was fully shifted when I grabbed Steel's arms and growled at him again before punching him across his jaw. That's when it became a battle royale. Mick went to punch the guy in front of him but the man disappeared, dark clouds in the air, then his form returned before he used his power to fling Mick back. The girl in the yellow attire tried to attack me but I flipped over her before slashing her back. Three claw marks were on her back before she spun around and tried to attack me again.

"Obsidian, shut off the lights!" I heard Steel say once he regained his balance.

This Obsidian guy raised his hand up towards the sky as this dark mist came out of his hand. I wanted to laugh at the situation. Just because it's dark doesn't mean I'm blind. I felt my eyes glow again as the chick tried to kick me. I ducked under before I grabbed her shoulders to toss her towards the pile of crates. Jax and Stein merged into Firestorm while I leaped over the man who had Ray. I sunk my claws into his shoulder blades before throwing him aside.

"Thanks, Morgan," Ray breathed.

I growled as the blonde girl from the JSA started to fire at me with her staff. I dodged it before running on all fours to jump from the wall and punching her nose. She used her staff to block it before she tried to blast me again.