Six Months Ago...

Why the hell did I think it was a good idea to stay with Rip and the Legends?! One minute I was with them in Star City in 2016, then traveling back in time, now I'm in 1943 fighting...well, I don't even know what the hell I'm fighting. This things is all wrapped up like a mummy. It wasn't suppose to happen like this. Six months the Legends and I were chasing down time criminals and fixing the parts of history they screwed up. Or aberrations, as Rip likes to call them. First, let me tell you how it all began. It started when Rip made us put on these musketeer uniforms.

France, 1637.

The mission was to save the King of France. I feel utterly ridiculous in this uniform. It could be worse though, it could have been a really fluffy dress that Sara was wearing. But I think I'll stick with the trousers.

King Louis XIII was suppose to die in the hand of Cardinal Richelieu's men at any given moment. Ray was inside the King's room, in his Atom uniform, and Sara was with the Queen. I stood outside with Rip, Stein, and Mick.

"You hear anything, Miss Hale?" Rip asked me.

I expanded my hearing, but all I heard was Sara and the Queen talking. "Nothing," I said. Soon enough, I could hear them kissing. I could smell their lust, their desire, from here.

"Is the Queen secured?"

I smirked at Rip without looking at him. "Oh, she's secured alright." Sara having sex with the Queen, way to go. My ears picked up people's footsteps coming from the balcony. "Looks like we've got company."

We looked up to see a few people with dark cloaks coming.

"I'd wager those aren't just swords on their hips," Stein said as he noticed their guns. Their weapons starting to hum as they powered up.

"Ah, yes," Rip said, "that would explain the aberration."

One of the assassins noticed us before pointing his gun. He fired, but we ducked in time to avoid the blast. I glared up at them as my eyes glowed their icy blue.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I hate assassins?" I sneered. And since Rip said I couldn't shift in this time era, I pulled my sword out and ran at the assassin. 

I jumped over the balcony and glared at him before I swung. The assassin was quick enough to pull his sword and blocked my swing. I ran towards the wall before getting a jumping off it and punching him across the face. The assassin pulled out his gun and started shooting at me. Oh, to hell what Rip says.

I put my sword back as I shifted. I glared at the assassin as I roared. I ran over and slid under his legs before kicking his ass up. The assassin was in the air as I got up and sunk my claws behind his back.

"Everyone back to the ship!" Rip yelled.

"That's easier said than done," Jax said through the com.

I sunk my claws deeper into the assassins back as I growled at him. I tossed him over my head, making him hit the wall. He went head first, so there was a small cracking sound near his skull. I saw red and looked to see Jax flying over me. Then Ray came over and shot his laser towards me, making me move out of the way before the beam could hit the assassin behind me. Oh, is Rip going to be pissed.

"Sorry, Morgan!" Ray said.

I looked up at him. "You won't be saying that after I cut all of your hair off!"

I jumped down from the chateau. Rip was already annoyed that we used our powers and future tech, but they started it.

"Hey, don't look at me," Mick said as we made our way over. "I left my gun on the ship like a good little Boy Scout."

King Louis was running out. "What's going on?" Then he noticed my shifted form. "Oh, god!"

Rip nodded at me. "Miss Hale?" I rolled my eyes as I reverted back to my original form. Jax soon floated down.

"Who are you people?"

Soon enough, Sara was running out. I smirked when her dress was still a bit open while her hair was ruffled up. "I believe the Queen is waiting for you in her bedroom," she said. S

She saw my smirk and returned with a wink. Even Jax noticed Sara's walk of shame. Ok, maybe not of shame.

"And I'll bet she's all warmed up for you," he teased.

"Shut your mouth, Jax, or I'll cut your eyes out and feed 'em to you," she threatened.

He motioned towards me. "But you just winked at Morgan."

"Because I kept my mouth shut," I retorted.

Rip sighed in annoyance. "I believe our work here is done."

We made our way back to the Waverider. Jax gave Sara a teasing smile, so I responded with a punch to his arm.

》》》》

A/N: The first chapter is upppppppp!