Oak Creek

I have to kill something. Anything. I'm seeing so much red. My claws were sliding against the wall as I hear it make a small scratching noise. I started looking around the camp for bodies. People need to be ripped to shreds. My head snapped when I heard a girl laughing. A low growl escapes me before I followed the sound.

I turned the corner to see a young woman and a man by the wall. The woman smiled up at the man before she started kissing him. Ugh, young love. How pathetic. I started stalking towards them. The girl noticed me and that's when I could smell her fear. Good, makes the killing 1000% times better.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" the guy asked.

I tilted my head to the side as I called bull shit on his bravery. I grabbed the guy by the throat and slammed him against the wall. His eyes widen as I felt my claws dug deep in his throat. I let out a low growl before I used my claws to crush his windpipes. The girl started to scream as a satisfying crack is heard. The guy's body fell as I held the head. The girl picked up her skirt and started to run.

My eyes glowed again as I felt a growl erupt in my stomach. She tried to scream for help but I was fast enough to grab her by the shoulder and yanked her back. I spun her around and slashed my claws across her chest. It felt so good. The feel of her blood on my hands. Then something struck my back, making me roar. I turned around and glared at the woman holding up a metal pipe. I got the jump on her and tackled her before I swiped her chest. I brought her shoulders up before I started to bash against the concrete.

I heard someone running at me from behind. I roared again before I grabbed the man with the gun and tossed him against the wall. I grabbed his face before I brought him back and smashed it against the wall. The head exploded under the presser, making all brain matter and blood drip down my hand. Then I brought my claws back and spun to attack another guy across the face. The guy screamed as he held his face. I grabbed him by the shirt and headbutted him.

Suddenly, I felt the wind being knocked out of me. My body rolled to the side before I quickly got up. My eyes glowing blue while the other's glowed yellow. Both our fangs bared as we sneered at each other. Oh, I'm going to kill this son of a bitch. I roared at my attacker before I charged. The wolf slid from under me before I felt my back getting kicked. I roared at her before I grabbed her around the waist and tackled her towards the wall. The woman brought her elbow up and started hitting my back before she pushed me away. She ran and jumped up to swipe my face but I used the wall to dodge it before I jumped down and backhanded her.

The woman grabbed my arm and twisted it before spinning us around.

"Now, Noshiko!" the woman yelled.

This Noshiko person opened up a door. I felt myself being kicked in the back again. I stumbled into the room before I turned around and tried to run out. I let out another roar but the door slammed in front of my face before I could reach it. I brought my fist up and started banging on it. The only light that was brought into the room was the small window that allowed the moonlight in. I'm going to kill them. I'm going to kill all of them!

》》》》

I felt my body regain consciousness as I woke up. I jumped up in my spot as I looked around. Where the hell am I? What the fuck is going on? Then I remembered last night. All those people I've killed. That one wolf that attacked me. Oh, god. What did I do?

The door slowly opened. I had to cover my eyes from the sunlight as two figures walked up to me.

"Are you sure this is a good idea? What if she tries to kill us?" the first one asked.

The second one shook her head. "She won't."

"How do you know?"

"Because I know a murderer when I see and she's not it."

I decided to speak. "Where the hell am I?" I could see the two people now. It was the two girls that trapped me in here.

"Oak Creek Internment Camp," the first girl answered. I sighed. Why of all places and timing does Rip transport me here? "Who are you?"

I slowly got up. "Morgan Hale."

"You're not around here, are you?" the second one asked.

"No, what makes you think that?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're attire. It's very strange. I haven't seen anything like it." The second one walked closer. "How did you get here, Miss Hale?"

I sighed. "Let's just say that I was dropped off."

The woman tilted her head to the side. She was trying to listen in on my heartbeat. Trying to find a lie. I wasn't lying though. I was dropped off but from years ahead. Our heads snapped up when we heard a little bell.

"We need to go," the first woman asked.

The second one nodded. "I know." She grabbed the clothes from the woman's hands and threw them at me. "Put these on. You're not going to be fooling anyone with that outfit."

I furrowed my brows.  "Excuse me? Who are you?"

The second woman nodded at the first. "Noshiko Yukimura." She had a small smirk. "You can call me Satomi Ito."

》》》》

A/N: Short chapter I know. But the next one might give you a little idea what might happen when I actually post the chapter for season 3b of Teen Wolf in this story. I'll try to make the next one a bit longer.