Never Mention His Name To Me

"Put another successful mission down in the books. Where are we off to next?" Ray tried to hype us up as we walked inside the Waverider. Let's be real, it was a disaster.

"Gideon and I have calculated a 96% likelihood or another aberration in Bhopal, 1912," Stein said.

I rolled my eyes. "Great. Now maybe we could dress in even more ridiculous clothes."

"Why can't it be Aruba, 2016?" Mick complained. I don't know why he chose there, but it's better than...well this. We need a well deserve break.

Jax agreed. "For real. We've been going nonstop for the past six months."

"Nobody wants to address the fact that Cardinal Richelieu's men were armed with laser guns?" Sara mentioned.

"Oh, we noticed. We're just blaming it on time pirates," I said as we made it towards the main room. "So, how are we going to find out who did it so -"

Rip cut me off. "You can get another chance of destroying the very history that you're suppose to be protecting?" He tossed his musketeer hat to the side.

Ray still had a smile on his face. "Ah, I knew I forgot something -" he motioned to Rip, "that part where Rip tells us everything that we did wrong."

Rip looked at Sara. "As in seducing the Queen of France just before she's supposed to conceive the country's greatest hope for the future?"

"She seduced me," Sara defended herself.

"Who knew the Queen was into blondes," I teased.

"All wrong as in violating our policy of not using super powers in front of people?" This time Rip looked at me, Stein, Jax, and Ray.

"They had laser guns," Jax pointed out.

"At least I didn't screw up this time," Mick mumbled. I raised my eyebrow at him before walking over. I reached into his pocket before pulling out the gold necklace from the King's castle. "Stealing's not screwing up."

I smirked at Mick before handing the necklace back. Only for Rip to come over and pull it out of Mick's hands.

》》》》

You know, these past six months I've experienced nothing but anger. Sure, I might not seem like it out the outside, but I'm always pissed. The missions aren't really helping that much because I get pissed off even more, so I had to go to the training room and beat shit. This time I decided to put my claws away and use a boxing bag instead.

The bag moved left and right as I started my combinations. Jabs. Body hooks. Kicking. My muscles would ache for a few hours, but that's all that calms me.

"Need a partner?" I heard Ray ask as he walked over.

"No," I grunted as I punched the bag again.

He came over and held the bag in place. "Come on. What harm could having a sparing partner do?" I raised my eyebrow at Ray. Fine, he wants to spar with me he can. I brought my fist back and punched the bag. The force was strong enough to have the bag ram into Ray's stomach, making him fall back on the ground. "Right. Werewolf strength. Forgot about that."

I just glare down at him as I started punching again. Ray got up and dusted himself off. He was about to go next to the bag again, but decided against it. His chest kept beating really fast and I could smell his nervousness.

"Out with it," I snapped.

He gave me a concerned look. "Nothing. I just..." he shrugged, "I just thought you might need a friend."

"For punching a bag? No, thanks."

Ray sighed before he grabbed the bag. "Seriously, Mo. When was the last time you ate something? Or slept?"

"Not tired. Not hungry. I just need to hit something, so I suggest you get your hands off before I use your face as a punching bag this time."

"No. What you need right now is a friend. Ever since Snart -"

I grabbed Ray and pinned him to the wall. My eyes glowed as my fangs bared. "Don't you dare say his name in front of me!"

Ray shook his head. "Morgan -" he started choking as I dug my elbow deeper. "Look, I understand what you're going through. I've lost Anna -"

I glared up at him. "But you didn't have to kill her. You didn't hear her heartbeat slowly dying down or have her scent linger around you for months." I leaned up. "My eyes are like this because I took a life of an innocent. His life."

It's like when Derek had to kill Paige. Why do the people we love end up dying?

I made my way over to him. "Don't do this." My lip quivered. "Please. Don't do this."

Snart leaned over and kissed my forehead. "I'll never forget you, Morgan." He used his free hand and placed my claws across his throat. "Now, do it."

I bit my lip as tears threaten to spill. "Snart, I -"

"Don't say it, I know. I love you, too."

That night. Ever since we defeated Savage, my mind has been plagued with that night. With that moment. I can't get it out of my head and it hurts more every time I think about him.

My eyes went back to normal as I released Ray. "Don't mention him to me ever again."

Ray gave me a sad look. "Mo -" He was cut off when the Waverider started to shake violently.

"What the hell was that?"