Sucker Punching Einstein

So someone bombed New York City in 1942. Rip said that it was a time aberration. The krauts nuked New York City during World War II. Somehow the Nazi's were being aided by a time-traveling ally. And since we're in the temporal zone, we're not speaking German right now. So there's time for us to fix this and kick whoever's ass is messing up the timeline. Which is pretty hysterical if you ask me since Rex Tyler told us to avoid that time.

And the first thing we have to do is save Albert Einstein's ass. And by save I mean kidnap. That's right the Albert Einstein. If you think Ray and Stein were excited about kidnapping one of their role models...then you sure are right. I have never seen Stein fangirl about someone. Too bad for Jax who couldn't come with us, under Rip's orders.

"So how do we find Einstein in a city of 7 million people?" Stein asked as we walked all over New York.

"Well, we just look for the physicist with the crazy white hair," Ray joked. Then he looked at Stein and noticed his hair. "I mean the other one."

I stared straight ahead. "Or we just look for a guy who looks batshit crazy." I looked at Rip, Ray, Mick, and Stein. "Nevermind."

And I just realize that Stein is about to meet Einstein. That's got to be a joke somewhere.

"According to Gideon, there's a cocktail party at Columbia this evening," Rip said.

Mick got excited real quick. "Cocktail party? Means booze. Where is it?" Did he just - Nevermind, it's Mick.

I wish I could get drunk, but thanks to fast metabolism I can't. A drink really sounds good.

Rip gave him a look. "At Columbia, I just -" He sighed. "Why does no one ever listen to me?"

"Cause you're you," I responded.

Sara looked towards the group before she started walking away. Ray went after her.

"Hey, where you going?" he asked.

"I have a grandfather that's in the FBI. I figured I'd check in in case we need backup," she lied. I raised my brow at her. Ok, her heartbeat was steady. Like it wasn't going up or down. She's a good liar, I'll give her that.

I wanted to face-palm myself when Ray believed her. "Oh. Good plan." Wait a minute, I'm smelling something from Ray. Is that disbelief? Wow, Ray actually doesn't believe her. Smart.

When Sara turned away and started walking, he followed her. Rip looked annoyed.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" he asked.

Ray looked at us and held out his little Atom suit. "Follow Sara, in case she needs backup."

Ray looked at me, but I rolled my eyes. Fine, I won't say anything to the team. I actually don't care what happens. Well, yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what's going on. Sara told me about her sister Laurel dying because of Damien Darhk. That name still creeps me out.

"Oh, God."

》》》》

This has got to be the most boring party I have ever been to. Mick and I were bored out of our minds as we look for Einstein. Not only that we need to look out in case there are German spies. I raised my brow when I saw Stein's mouth drop open. I looked towards the direction he was looking at and understood.

"Th- Th- That's him," Stein breathed.

I patted Stein on the shoulder. "Breathe, Stein. Your inner fangirl is showing."

Einstein was talking to two of the girls. I swear Stein looks like he's in love with Einstien.

"The greatest mind the world has ever known," Stein continued. I wanted to laugh when Einstein tried to grope both of the girls, but they gave him a disgusted look while slapping his hand away.

Einstein laughed. "I am merely demonstrating Newton's third law. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Huh? Who would have thought Einstien was a liar and a pervert.

Mick laughed. "Ha ha! I like him. He's a pig." He leaned closer to me. "You should have worn the wig, Claws."

"Then I would have ripped his jugular out if he came near me," I smirked. I gave a mock pout when Stein's smile disappeared. I leaned towards Mick. "Aww, someone's upset about his hero being a pig."

Mick snorted. "His hero, not ours."

Rip sighed as he turned. "I just found our spies."

We looked towards a few of the soldiers. "Them?" Stein asked.

"Notice their uniforms. The stitching on the lapels, it's exquisite."

"So...it's fake," I concluded. Rip nodded. "Yeah, you might want to say that next time for our friend over here." I proceeded into patting Mick's chest.

"Shh," I told him as I noticed one of the spies pulling out his gun.

Rip nodded at us and motioned us to follow him. He cleared his throat to one of the waiters while Mick grabbed one of the appetizers.

"The extraction team is on the move," Rip said through the communicator.

"Let me talk, I speak physicist," Stein said as he shoved Mick out of the way. Or I could since I speak leggy brunette. We walked up to Einstein. "Oh, Herr Professor, I'm so sorry to interrupt."

"My colleagues and I were just having a rather spirited debate about your theory of relativity." Einstein's companions started walking away. "Perhaps you can help us settle it."

Einstein looked pissed. "I was this close to getting them both to come back to my room."

Mick leaned close to my ear. "This could get ugly. Get your chest ready to give him a show."

"Him or you?" I sneered.

He shrugged. "Mostly him. But I wouldn't mind getting a preview."

"I hate you, right now."

"Yeah, you do."

"Well, what about your wife?"

"The one who died or the one who divorced me 30 years ago?"

Mick and I exchanged a look. Stein isn't getting anywhere with him. I walked over and grabbed Einstein's arm.

"All right, let's go," I said.

Einstein looked at the three of us. "As much as I love being dragged by a woman," he wiggled his eyebrows at me, "especially one with your appearance, what do you three think you're doing?"

"We have to get you out of here, your life is in danger," Stein explained.

"This is why I never travel without my security detail," Einstein said. He looked around the place frantically. "Help! I'm being kidnapped!"

A few of the security detail took their guns out. The German spies took their's out and started firing at the security. I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you really shouldn't have done that," I threatened Einstein as I felt my eyes glow blue.

"No wolfing out, Morgan," Stein said. I shook my head as my eyes reverted back to their original color. Rip punched one of the spies before he used his body as a shield to shoot the others. Einstein kept struggling against my hold, but I tighten it. Almost enough to leave a bruise. "We might not look like it, but we're the good guys.

"Why should I believe that you are really a physicist?" Einstien asked.

Stein turned. "Because for every action..." I smirked when Stein punched Einstein. Good hook if he was able to knock him out, "...there's an equal and opposite reaction."

》》》》

A/N: I am so sorry about not updating this story for over a month. But I was trying to figure out what to do for the crossover episode, which I still haven't figured out yet. The arrowverse crossover not the Teen Wolf one. That I know what to do.