Zip It, Captain America

These idiots finally let us out of the cage. I rolled my eyes as we were escorted towards the main room where the other Justice Society of America is. Most of them giving us skeptical looks. My eyes landed on Rex Tyler.

"Mr. Tyler," Stein breathed happily.

Ray was actually grinning as he motioned to the man. "See? Rex Tyler. Told you we knew the guy."

"I don't know you. Any of you," Rex stated which got me rolling my eyes.

"Of course, you don't," I muttered.

"Tell me what the heck is going on here."

Sara took a step forward. "Well, we tried explaining -"

Rex held his hand up, cutting her off while pointing at Stein. "I'm sorry, ma'am, I was addressing the team leader."

I let out a low whistle as the other guys from the team looked uncomfortable. I leaned closer to Sara and whispered, "Do you want me to kill him?"

She shook her head. "Not before I torture the guy first."

"We've come here as time travelers to identify aberrations in history and correct them," Stein explained.

"We're superheroes, like you guys," Ray finished.

"You think you're just like us?" the blonde with the star asked with a bit of amusement in her voice. "What are your qualifications?"

"It's not really any of your business, is it, Captain America?" I snapped. Seriously, all she needs is a shield instead of her weird looking staff.

Ray gave me a look before saying, "Well, I used my personal fortune to create an advanced exo-skeleton, which is powered by dwarf star alloy."

Mick shook his head. "And I'm nothing like you. I'm a criminal," he said with a smug grin.

"Are there any other felons on your team?" the chick in yellow asked.

Ray shook his head. "No, no -"

Mick cut him off. "Yes." He pointed at Sara. "She's an assassin, but never convicted, right?" Sara raised her hand. Then Mick chuckled and pointed at me. "And Claws, she'd probably ripped more throats here than anyone. Even helped set her uncle on fire and tried to kill a kid. Actually multiple kids. She was even a fugitive back home. Did I mention that her son is just as worst as she is?"

The girl raised her brow at me. I gave her a little smirk while giving a little mock wave. Setting Peter on fire was probably one of the best feelings ever.

"We're protecting history. It's pretty important," Ray said, trying to prove we're not really the bad guys.

Stein looked at Rex. "In the future, you risk your own life to save us, Mr. Tyler."

"How do you know my name?" Rex asked.

"We found your name in the yellow snow," I replied sarcastically. "How else? You told us your name in 2016."

We explained how Rex came back and warned us not to travel to 1942. How he warned us about the consequences if we ever returned.

"So I crashed your ship, told you some bunk about not staying in 1942, and then I just disappeared?" Rex concluded.

"It was more like -" Ray began before he waved his hand and made a whooshing sound "- fritzing out."

Rex looked at Steele. "You might've been on to something with the Bellevue idea." Their phone started to ring. Rex let out a scoff before he went to answer it. "Yes, Mr. President, sir?"

Frozen Heart 》Legends of Tomorrow (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें