Riot

This bastard of a doctor isn't going to get away with this. Stealing from these people and selling it to the black market while they're suffering and dying. They need the medicine and this dumbass is being a selfish little bitch.

The camp marched up to the doctor's car and started to shake it. This bastard is stealing their medicine and selling it on the black market when they need it the most. They kept shaking the car as the soldiers pointed their guns at us.

"Stop! Stop! Put your guns away," Rhys shouted. "Put 'em away!"

Some of the people pulled back. "We want to doctor!" Michio's father demanded.

The mob kept shouting and pounding on the window while Noshiko, Rinko, and I stood by. My eyes widened as they started to hit the car. I could smell their anger. Their rage. They were willing to kill someone if it means the doctor gets to suffer. I realized this was getting out of hand. People are going to get hurt if we don't do something to stop this.

"Stop!" Noshiko yelled. She looked around the camp. "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

People were getting angrier by the second. Their rage mixed with the scent of death. A few of them knew they were going to die but didn't care. Michio's father lit up the molotov cocktail and was about to throw it.

"Get back! Back! Get back! Get back!" I heard Merrick shout as he pointed his gun at the people.

That's when the mob stopped for a minute. Satomi went through the crowd and glared at Merrick. All she did was glare. She didn't threaten him. She didn't attack him but that son of a bitch used his gun and smacked her across the face. And that's when I lost it.

I felt my eyes glow blue and ignored Noshiko's call as I ran through the mob. I grabbed Merrick by the shoulders and pushed him against the car door. I growled at him as I brought my fist up and collided it with his stupid face. The people were going crazy too and started to rock the car again. I grabbed Merrick by his collar before I tossed him in the air. He landed on the ground and I made my way towards him until I heard another growl.

I turned and saw Satomi grabbing the molotov from Michio's father. Her eyes glowing yellow as her claws came out. She was still a bitten wolf which means she can't control her anger. The only thing that calms her is her game of Go but she can't be playing that right now. Her eyes glared at the soldier but it wasn't the other soldiers, it was Rhys.

"Satomi!" I yelled before she threw it.

The bottle landed on Rhys. I could hear Noshiko scream while the flames engulf his body. Rhys started to scream as he tries to stop the flames. His burning flesh filling my nostrils. I ran over to Noshiko, who was crying for her boyfriend. I grabbed her head and pulled her close. Her eyes not looking at his body as it finally dropped to the ground.

The crowd was getting more vicious. They kept trying to flip the car over while the soldiers were pointing their guns at all of them. Hayes was finally able to get out of the car and met up with his comrades. One of the rioters started to scream and charge at them. Hayes pulled his gun out and started firing. The soldiers took that as their cue and started to fire at all of them. People started running away but couldn't get that far when a bullet went right through them.

I pushed Noshiko off me. "Go, Noshiko!"

Her eyes widened. "Morgan -"

"I said g -" I choked out before I felt something going through my abdomen. I looked down as I felt another bullet go through me. "Run, Noshiko!"

I held my stomach as I grabbed her hand and started dragging her with me. We didn't get that far when her hand was out from mine as I heard more gun shots. I heard a small gasp. I stumbled a bit before I turned around and saw the soldiers firing at Noshiko. Her legs grew weak before she collapsed on the floor.

"Noshiko!" I yelled before I tried to go grab her. I could hear her heart beating. It was slowly fading away but there was that small heartbeat that gave me hope that she's still alive if I bring her with me.

I felt arms around me waist. "No, Morgan," I heard Satomi as I struggled to get out of her hold.

"We can't leave her, Satomi. She's still alive," I tried to reason.

"You won't be if you go back." I stopped. "We'll get her later. We have to go, now." I looked at Noshiko's body. Her eyes slowly closing. "Now!"

Satomi's right. If I go back now, I might up dead. Rhys is dead. All those people dead. Noshiko is a strong girl. Either we'll find her or she'll come back to us. With no other choice, I let Satomi pick me up and we ran.

》》》》

A/N: Guess who next chapter?!?!?