The First Attack

As Usagi and her gang were hanging out with the others, they heard a noise outside and wondered what it was. "I think our universe is being attacked," Ami said. "We need to find the others and do something about this." Usagi nodded as she saw the others transform and joined in. "Moon Crystal Power, Make Up!" Usagi yelled as the others were transforming as well. "Why are you attacking our universe?!"  Sailor Moon yelled. "I'm the Pretty Guardian who fights for love and justice! I'm Sailor Moon! And now in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!" The mysterious figure laughed as the others looked at him. "It's fun," the mysterious figure said. "And I won't tell you my name." Sailor Moon was annoyed at this. "MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"MERCURY AQUA WAVE!"

"BLUE MOON BEAM!"

"WORLD SHAKING!"

"JUPITER THUNDERBOLT!"

"SUN TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"CRESCENT BARRAGE!"

"MOONLIGHT FLASH!"

"SHADOW BOMBER!"

"TUXEDO LA SMOKING BOMBER!"

"PHOENIX FLAME!"

As everyone else shouted out their attacks, the mysterious figure fought back, causing the girls to try their Super and Eternal forms then went into their Queen forms, but they weren't having the best of luck. Suddenly, the kids came and decided to help out, causing the situation to speed up.

"NEW MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"JUNO THUNDER!"

"CERES MYSTIC BLAST!"

"PALLAS SPEAR!"

"VESTA  FLAMES!"

As the other teams joined in, other figures joined in the fight and as they left, the groups were exhausted and switched back into their regular outfits. "We might have to figure out why they were doing this, and see if other people can help," Usagi said. Hinata nodded in agreement.