Fight in the Void Realm (Part 5)

September knew things were getting worse and got out her trusty weapon, the Flaming Sword of Helios. Sailor Sun saw this with everyone as she used it to help in the battle. Atem and Nephthys hoped that the sword could help save Yugi and Kelly, as those two needed a lot of help. Sailor Sun and the others pitched in, wondering if there was a chance that things could get crazier by the minute. Sailor Venus tried to use one of her attacks, along with the sword meant for her, Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter but got nowhere.  Mercury decided to give it a shot, as she was one of the people that could also use it to help out. Gwen used her magic on Darkstrike. 

Sailor Earth used the sword meant to protect Sailor Sun and tossed it to Aurora when she failed.  Joey saw that things were getting extremely crazy, as Darkstrike was extremely powerful, but also knew he pushed it by attacking both Yugi and Kelly at the same time. Alex knew that since they were in the void realm, anything could happen, and decided to give Cleo the "use everything you know" wink, knowing that she was a scholarly priestess...meaning that she had the nerd factor going on. 

Sora and his fellow nerds also did this, knowing that there was a chance things could get crazy. Sailor Sky and the rest of them saw things get somewhat better, only to get hit with everyone at the same time by an energy blast that sent them backward,  including Nephthys and Atem. September rolled her eyes. "God, this guy is nuts," September said. "How is it that he's crazy powerful?" Sailor Sky shrugged with everyone, not knowing the answer. Tea went from worried to full-on annoyed with the others. 

"Ugh...this is getting old!" Yugi said, rolling his eyes. "Yo, September, use that sword of yours to at least give us AN ADVANTAGE IN THIS FIGHT!" Atem nodded with everyone as he had enough of dealing with this guy. Gwen also nodded, due to the annoyed expression on her face. September knew what this meant and decided to help out since she was also getting frustrated with the nonsense they had as she used her sword, seeing other fire people pitch in, destroying Darkstrike once and for all.