Fight in the Void Realm (Part 2)

As the fight was getting difficult, Scarlett was starting to get annoyed with how the battle was going, since was not in the mood to deal with Darkstrike at all. "If I do something crazy, IT'S MOSTLY BECAUSE I WANT THIS FLIPPING IDIOT TO LOSE!" Scarlett yelled. "I am not in the mood to let anyone down!" Gwen knew what Scarlett meant, but wanted to take the hit instead. Raven wanted this to be her. Alex facepalmed at this. "How about a better plan?" Alex suggested. "That doesn't involve that?!" Joey nodded with the others, as he also hated the idea.  

Sailor Sky looked at everyone and came up with something. "SKY THUNDERBOLT!" Sailor Sky yelled.  "MARS SNAKE FIRE!" Sailor Mars shouted."MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!" Sailor Mercury shouted. Sailor Sun decided to team up with other Sailor Guardians, starting with an attack. 

"SUNLIGHT FLASH!"

"SILVER MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"MOON TWILIGHT FLASH!"

"SUBMARINE VIOLIN TIDE!"

"MEDICINE ORB!"

"MAGICAL BLAST!"

"BURNING FLAMES!"

"WISDOM SPEAR!"

 As the others pitched in, Serenity wondered if there was a chance that things might get crazier and was right. Kisara also saw this and decided to help out. Kim also pitched in, knowing things could get crazier. "Okay...LOOKS LIKE WE NEED ANOTHER IDEA!" Serenity replied. "AND FAST!" Dipper nodded and tried to use what he knew to stop Darkstrike, but wasn't doing so well. Sailor Blue Moon decided to help out with the others. 

"BLUE MOON SWORD!"

"JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!"

"VENUS LOVE ME CHAIN!"

"WORLD SHAKING!"

"DEAD SCREAM!"

"DRAGON RISE!"

"SUN TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"HESTIA'S FLAMES!"

More people jumped in, but the guy still wasn't easy to defeat. "DANG IT!" Sailor Ceres yelled. "This guy is hard!" Sailor Vesta nodded in agreement with everyone. "GOT THAT RIGHT!" Sailor Vesta yelled. "ATEM, YOU MIGHT WANT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY!" Joey nodded in agreement. "Ethan, you might want to help too," Sailor Saturn said. Ethan knew what she meant, and decided to act with everyone else. 

"YGGSDRIL!"

"SERPENT STRANGLE!"

"SUN SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

"SILVER MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

"NEW MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

"BLUE MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

"FULL MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!"

"SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE!"

"ROLLING HEARTS VIBRATION!"

"HEART SHOT!"

"ACE SHOT!"

"QUEEN'S BLAST!"

"CLOVER REFLECTION!" 

"SPARKLE FLASH!" 

"TWINKLE DIAMOND!" 

As the others tried to help out, Sailor Jupiter knew that it wasn't going to be easy, since Darkstrike was going to be a tough opponent.