Even More Attacks

As the others were trying to stop the attacks in their universes, Kelly got a text from Sailor Moon, saying that she could pop over with Silver Moon and Sun if the others needed any help, since all universes were under attack from what it seemed like. Kelly nodded and figured that maybe the next generation could help as well, as there was a chance they might know how to handle the Destructors. Tea got a text from Kelly's variant from the Sevens universe and figured they could help since they were also duelists. Kelly decided to switch with her fellow millennium welders as she knew things would get crazy, and she wasn't in the mood for that. 

As the other Sailor Guardians shouted out their catchphrases, each of them shouted an attack, and Full Moon had attacks as well as the others. "FULL MOON BEAM!"  Sailor Full Moon yelled. "DEIMOS FLAMES!" Sailor Deimos yelled. "MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!" Sailor Mercury yelled. The others were wondering if there was a chance things could get crazier and were correct. "Looks like we might need to do something and fast," Gwen said. "Like NOW." Ben and Kevin nodded as they tried to pitch in with the others, knowing things could get crazier. 

"DEIMOS FIRE!"

"MOONLIGHT FLASH!"

"PHOBOS FLAMES!"

"NEW MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"JUPITER THUNDERBOLT!"

"ORION'S ARROW BRIGADE!" 

"CASSIOPEIA BLAST!"

Kelly saw her group's duel partners trying all card combinations like the others, but wondered if there was a chance things weren't going so well as she got attacked with the rest of her group. "Hey!" Kelly yelled. "WATCH IT, TWERPS!" Yugi nodded in agreement, annoyed at the craziness. "YEAH!" Yugi yelled. "Don't you get that being on the receiving end of an OVERPROTECTIVE TWIN doesn't usually end well?!" Alex nodded in agreement at this as she was also irritated with the stupidity of their enemies. Sailor Saturn was also hit but joined in with her fellow healers to regain strength as she saw Ethan try to keep her safe. 

The GF teams used their combo attacks like Miracle Rainbow Burst, Deity Blast, and Six of a Kind while trying to help out. Sailors Venus, Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter tried Sailor Planet Power. Sailor Sun's teammates tried Milky Way Power while the Moon Guardians tried Moon Planet Power. Ash wondered what would happen if Blastoise, Raichu, and Charizard had a combo attack which he tried.  Sailor Sky and Sun wondered if other combos could be thrown out. "SUNLIGHT FLASH!" Sailor Sun yelled. 

"MERCURY AQUA WAVE!"

"JUPITER THUNDERBOLT!" 

Sailor Venus decided to do a combo attack with Sailor Earth and Sky since she had one in mind. "ROLLING HEARTS VIBRATION!" Sailor Venus yelled. "EARTH BOULDER!" Sailor Earth yelled. "LIGHTNING BLAST!" Sailor Sky yelled. Joey hoped that a combination attack could help, and Yugi saw Sailors Pluto, Moon, and Saturn team up. Kelly facepalmed at this. "SERIOUSLY?! The..HOLY GRAIL mixed with an attack to close the Time-Space Door and an attack that would turn Saturn into a baby if Moon and Pluto are involved?!" Kelly yelled. "Yeah...you three are crazy!" Joey nodded as he saw this happen with the others, facepalming as more stupidity was going to happen.

"DEATH REBORN REVOLUTION!"

"DARK DOME CLOSE!"

As Sailor Moon used the Holy Grail, the others were wondering if there was a good chance things might still get crazy, as these Destructors might not be as easy to fight, which they weren't. Sailor Pluto sighed, wondering if she would have to do something crazy. Kelly facepalmed with the others. "No. Gosh. DARN. Flipping. WAY. Sailor Pluto!" Kelly said. "IF THERE'S A CHANCE ATEM AND NEPHTHYS WOULD HAVE TO HANDLE THIS, LET THEM DO IT!" 

Joey nodded in agreement as Sailor Pluto was nuts. "WHAT KELLY SAID!" yelled Joey. "And I don't think Sailor Moon's daughter wants this! And, Saturn...WE AIN'T DOING YOU AS A BABY!" Gwen nodded in agreement as Nephthys and Atem decided to handle the situation since things weren't looking so great.   One of the Destructors attacked them, causing the group to get thrown back. 

"DANG IT!" Joey yelled. "This is not looking good." Kelly nodded as the Sevens crew tried to help out with the KND and the others, but wondered if Sailor Pluto might be right as things weren't looking so good when she realized that they had destructive powers as well. "Uh oh,"  Serenity said, looking at Yugi. "Guys...you might want to look." Alex saw this with everyone and they all were nervous. " Numbuh 1 and Kim tried to help out with their gadgets while Yuga pitched in with his cards. Sailor Sky was irritated at this like the others.  

"ELECTRIC SHOCK!" Sailor Sky yelled. "BURNING LAVA!" Sailor Earth yelled. "MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon yelled. Numbuh 5 pitched in with the others, thinking that these Destructors were insane. Joey nodded in agreement with Ash and his friends as they used their Pokemon, causing the Destructors to finally be defeated.