More Information and Another Attack

As the group was figuring out why Darkstrike was attacking their universes, they got nowhere but were still glad that Joey was able to pull off such an impossible attack with Electro-Flame Strike. "That was awesome!" Usagi said. "Maybe Ami, Rei, and I can do this with Moon Tiara Boomerang, a fire attack from Rei and Mercury Aqua Wave!" Joey blushed at this and wondered if that could work. "I could probably do something like this with some of my cards!" Yugi said as they all heard an attack. "Looks like we need to get ready!" Kelly said as everyone prepared for battle, wondering what would happen next. As Usagi and the others were transformed and finished each catchphrase, each combination happened. 

"MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"BURNING MANDALA!"

"MERCURY AQUA WAVE!" 

"BLUE MOON BEAM!"

"PHOBOS FIRE!"

"EUROPA BLAST!"

"MOONLIGHT FLASH!"

"DEIMOS FLAMES!"

"GANYMEDE STRIKE!"

Other combinations were being thrown and everyone congratulated each other on their efforts, though they were surprised when there was a chance that they needed a Shadow Game to make things easier on their end as each millennium item went bonkers. "Uh oh..." Kelly said. "Looks like we need to switch." Yugi nodded with his fellow millennium welders but saw things get weirder after the switch, meaning a Shadow Game was in effect. "Oof..." Sailor Moon said. "Things got crazy." Joey nodded at this as the spirits used their attacks, but wondered if Sailor Venus would have to help along with the others since things were getting crazy as the girls tried this in their Eternal forms.

"SILVER HONEYMOON CRYSTAL POWER KISS!"

"MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!"

"MARS FLAME SNIPER!"

"JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!"

"VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!"

"SUNLIGHT BEAM!"

"TSUNAMI TYPHOON!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS BLAST!"

"ORION'S BRIGADE!"

"EARTHQUAKE DISASTER!" 

Things weren't getting easier and Yugi saw each millennium item glow, and other Sailor Guardians with defense powers pitched in to make the defense barrier stronger, which happened. Everyone was impressed by this as it worked. "WOW!" Alex said, impressed. "That was awesome!" Yugi nodded in agreement to this, as he was also impressed. "This is super cool!" Yugi said. "I wonder if combined attacks are the best way to win!" Joey nodded in agreement, as he also wondered about this. Atem was also impressed, as he looked at the arena that was created, along with the others. "Maybe we could win with combined attacks," Atem agreed. Kelly nodded in agreement as she saw more Destructors attack.

 "OH COME ON!" Kelly yelled as she saw each card being used, and Joey's duel partner trying the attack from before with Blue-Flame Swordsman, though things got weirder when Yugi was attacked. "We need to help him!" Sailor Moon said. Kelly nodded in agreement with her fellow healers and decided to pitch in with them. 

"MOON HEALING HALATION!"

"NEW MOON HEALING HALATION!"

"SILVER MOON HEALING HALATION!"

"BLUE MOON HEALING HALATION!"

"EARTH'S LIFE FORCE!"

"SUN HEALING HALATION!"

The other healers pitched in, giving the non-healers to help with offense and defense, though there was a chance that things would get crazier at some point. Joey saw Mai's duel partner use some of her cards, including Harpy Lady but wondered if there was a chance that all of them would get attacked, which happened. "OUCH!" Sailor Blue Moon said.  "We need more help!" Kelly nodded as she looked at Kaiba and Valeria, who also switched at the same time, and wondered if they had any ideas. 

"Use our cards you two!" Kaiba and Valeria told Priest Seto and Priestess Valeria, knowing things were going to get crazier. Kaiba and Valeria's duel partners did just that but wondered if they would need more help, and looked at the other duel partners, combining other cards with them. "Looks like we might have to come up with another plan," Yusei said to Sailor Blue Moon. "Things aren't getting any better." Sailor Blue Moon nodded in agreement to this as the others tried their other attacks, seeing that only Atem and Nephthys were the only ones who could finish off the enemies. 

Other people showed up, and Scarlett knew who they were. "Thanks for coming," Scarlett said. "We need help." Kelly nodded with the others,  knowing that there was a chance things could get crazier. Sky pitched in with her group, hoping that this could give the others an advantage in the fight. Francesca also tried to help Kelleigh. Raven pitched in. "AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" Raven shouted, getting rid of the rest of the Destructors.