The Final Straw

As Usagi and the others were trying to mentally prepare themselves for the final battle, an attack happen, causing all of them to either transform or switch. The others helped out with their knowledge of spells and magic or gadgets, but things weren't going to be easy, as this was going to be the final straw until they went to the void realm to stop Darkstrike and their other enemies from attacking everyone else. A giant forcefield appeared in front of everyone, and they have all had enough after catchphrases were said by Sailor Moon and anyone else that had a catchphrase. "MOON SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!" Sailor Moon yelled. Sailor Sun decided to pitch in. 

"SUN SPIRAL HEART ATTACK!" Sailor Sun yelled. Gwen was hoping that this was going to lead them to the final battle but figured that more Destructors would be in the void realm as she pitched in with Ben and Kevin. Sailor Mercury and the others also saw this. "HYPERSPAITAL SPHERE GENERATE!" Sailor Mercury said, helping out with the forcefield, causing it to be stronger so she could focus on other attacks.

 Sailor Earth was impressed despite having improved the forcefield with Earth Barrier. "BURNING LAVA!" Sailor Earth said as she got rid of the other Destructors. "VESTA FLAMES!" Sailor Vesta yelled. "NEW MOON BEAM!" Sailor New Moon yelled. "CERES BEAM!" Sailor Ceres yelled. September reaped the souls of some Destructors while Tuxedo Mask pitched in with his brother.

"SHADOW TUXEDO BOMBER!" Tuxedo Mask and Shadow Mask yelled at the same time. Sailor Silver Moon saw this and teamed up with Sailor Aurora. "SILVER MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Silver Moon yelled. "NORTHERN LIGHTS BLAST!" Sailor Aurora yelled. "AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" Raven yelled as Ash used Raichu, Blastoise, and Charizard. "BLUE MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Blue Moon yelled. 

"JUPITER THUNDERBOLT!"

"CRESCENT BARRAGE!"

"BURNING MANDALA!"

"WORLD SHAKING!"

"DEAD SCREAM!"

"SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE!"

"DEEP SUBMERGE!"

"MERCURY AQUA WAVE!"

"MOON TWILIGHT FLASH!"

As the battle was still going on, Kelly could tell that there was a chance that Nephthys would have to think of something, or else things could get crazier. September also wondered if she would have to come up with a plan of her own. "JUNO THUNDER!" Sailor Juno yelled. 

"NEW MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"FULL MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"VENUS LOVE ME CHAIN!"

"WIDE SPARKLING PRESSURE!"

"AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" 

"ERIS BLAST!" 

"DEAD SCREAM!"

"MELANCHOLY HARMONY!"

"ORION'S ARROWS BRIGADE!"

"LION'S ROAR!"

"SPLASH EDGE!"

As other attacks were being used, Sailor Venus wondered if there was a chance that she might have to do a Sailor Planet attack with Sailors Mercury, Mars, and Jupiter all the way to Saturn. Sailor Saturn wondered this as well as they did this, and Sailor Earth did a Sailor Milky Way attack with her other teammates. Sailor Ceres did a Sailor Asteroid attack with all Sailor Asteroids. Gwen used as much power as she could muster, causing her to pass out.  "ULTRA HEALING HALATION!" Sailor Moon yelled with her fellow Sailor Guardians that were healers. Joey saw this with everyone else. 

Scarlett pitched in with other healers, giving Gwen more strength. "You need it," Kelly said. Sailor Earth nodded in agreement. "Yeah," Sailor Earth said. "You really do." Gwen smiled at this and thanked them. "Thanks, guys," Gwen said. "I guess I do need it." Sailor Moon smiled. "Sure thing," Sailor Moon said. Everyone went back to using their attacks, causing the remaining Destructors to be destroyed.