Fight in the Void Realm (Part 4)

As Sailor Moon and the others were trying to stop Darkstrike from winning, she wondered if there was a chance that one of them would have to do something, as it wasn't looking good at all. September nodded, knowing that things weren't looking good either, and looked at everyone, hoping that one of them would be able to pitch in with something that could help. Scarlett saw that more barriers had to be put up and that the Shadow Game was continuing, but was wondering if one of them would be able to stop Darkstrike once and for all. 

"If this gets worse, I might have to risk everything," Pluto said as she saw that it looked really bad. "I know what you're thinking, but I don't think I have a choice." Sailor Sun facepalmed as Sailor Pluto said this. "Nice try!" she remarked. "My turn! SUPERNOVA BLAST!" Sailor Pluto saw this with everyone, impressed with the others. Tea was also impressed, thinking Sailor Sun's idea was a lot better than Pluto's.  Nephthys and Atem used their cards with the others, hoping that they would be able to win. Darkstrike used another energy blast, sending it all of them.

"God...not again!" Kelly groaned, getting annoyed with how the situation was going. "This guy is PATHETIC!" Sailor Sky nodded and wished there was another way to stop him. "Yep!" Sailor Sky agreed, rolling her eyes. "If anyone has a way to stop this creep, I'm all ears!" Joey was deep in thought and wondered if he could try his best combo again as the Shadow Game disappeared. Tea knew what this meant, and hoped it would work. Sailor Blue Moon wanted the same thing as well. 

Joey tried his combo but was surprised that Darkstrike's best generals were alive and stopped him. "Yeah, I might need help," Joey said. "These generals are tough." Yugi tried to help as well as Kelly and knew that this could cause one of them to get hurt, but they tried their best anyways. Yuya and Tea figured that they would have to switch again, and were right, as things did get worse. Yugi and Kelly understood, switching with them, causing the Shadow Game to start again.

Kelly was still hoping that this battle could get better but wondered if one of them might not make it, looking at Sailor Pluto, who was about to do Time Stop. Sailor Moon figured that she would have to use the Holy Grail so that Pluto could close the Time-Space Door and Saturn could use Death Reborn Revolution. "Ain't doing BABY SATURN!" Scarlett reminded. "Any better ideas?" Sailor Venus shook her head, as it seemed to be one of their only options. Sailor Pluto nodded as the Holy Grail was used with other items.

Tea saw more items and attacks, wondering what would happen next, as it seemed like the generals of Darkstrike were extremely strong. Joey saw this as Yugi and Kelly were attacked with a lethal energy blast. "HEY!" Joey called out, angrily. "NOT COOL! You are so gonna get that!" Lydia nodded in agreement, as she also had enough. "What he said!" Lydia agreed. "This has to stop!"  Tristan had enough like the others, seeing their group continue fighting.

Scarlett saw that Yugi and Kelly were crying, hoping that a miracle would happen, and looked at Kiara. "If things don't work out, I might have to do something risky," Scarlett said. "I'm not the one with a boyfriend." Sailor Venus facepalmed, as Scarlett was being crazy. "Yeah...NICE TRY SCARLETT!" Sailor Venus told her. "NOT HAPPENING!" Tea nodded in agreement as she saw Atem and Nephthys combine their efforts to save both Yugi and Kelly, glaring at one of the remaining generals and Darkstrike. Sailor Jupiter knew what their death glares meant like the others.