Meeting with September Mourning

As Usagi and her group were trying to figure out more information on the Destructors, they saw another group of people show up and saw a girl that looked like she wanted to help. They each introduced themselves and were thrilled that they were like-minded. "So, you reap the souls of evil and protect the innocent?" Usagi asked. September nodded. "Yes, and it seems as if we need to join our hands together to fight the forces of evil," September said. "I will do my best to make sure all of the innocent souls are safe, including your daughter. Chibiusa, right?" Usagi nodded. "She's grown a lot to the point where she's now got her team and even a new name for her alter ego," Usagi said. "She's now Sailor New Moon." September smiled. "That's so cool!" September said. "I'd love to meet them!" Hotaru smiled at this with everyone. "You will," Hotaru said. "Setsuna and I are best friends with her." Suddenly, Chibiusa came in with her team and they were introduced to September Mourning and her group.

"It's so cool to meet you," September said. "Having your team fight evil with you? That is beyond epic! You might as well be your mom's successor!" Chibiusa smiled at this. "In this timeline, I go by Chibiusa, but in my timeline, they call me Princess Lady Serenity..though it's a bit long," Chibiusa said. "But I'm used to it." September and the others discussed more experiences with fighting evil and shared some songs, some from Minako even, since she was also a fellow singer. "We even know other singers that are also Sailor Guardians," Usagi said. "Their names are Taiki, Yaten, and Seiya. Their band is called The Three Lights and the team name is Sailor Starlights." September smiled at this and said she would like to meet with them. "Maybe my band can perform with Minako, Michiru, and The Three Lights," September said. "It might be a way to introduce myself." Usagi nodded as she went with her group to meet up with Seiya's group.

As they met up with Seiya, Usagi and the others introduced Seiya, Taiki, and Yaten along with Princess Kakyuu to September and her friends. September was surprised to find out that out of the others, Princess Kakyuu didn't have another name for herself. "I would suggest going by Sailor Kinmoku," September suggested. "For safety reasons." Usagi nodded with the others. "We tried to tell her this SEVERAL times," Usagi said. "Geez, Kakyuu!" Mamoru facepalmed at this. "There's a REASON why Usagi goes by Sailor Moon!" Mamoru said, annoyed at the fact that only Kakyuu didn't do this. "I've never done it before," Kakyuu said. "Will it work?" Minako rolled her eyes at this. "Duh!" Minako yelled. "Plus, it's cooler than you think it is!" Usagi nodded in agreement with the others, mentioning that they had other friends that also knew about the paranormal.