Other Allies

In the universe with the KND, they were just hanging out when all of a sudden, their base got attacked, and knew they needed help. Numbuh 1 contacted all KND operatives and figured that there was something going on and wondered if there was a chance that they could be adults or something. Numbuh 5, however, wondered if they were something else, and Numbuh 6, a counterpart of Scarlett, wondered if they were both, making things doubly weird, meaning that they would need extra help. "If there's a chance that these figures are both, we are SUNK." Numbuh 2 said. "And I am not in the mood TO BE THE LEADER!" Numbuh 5 also hated the idea of being the leader since she figured it wouldn't be an easy task for her. Numbuh 6 figured that it was worth a try if Numbuh 1 left, and had the plan to bring Sector Z back, though she knew it was going to be risky. 

"I know this is gonna sound crazy, but I might know how to bring Sector Z back," Numbuh 6 said. "And I'm NOT perfect. It could be risky, though I don't think we have the best option." Numbuh 1 was surprised at this and was open to hearing it like the others. "What is it?" Numbuh 3 asked. "I know I'm not the smart one, but I'm just as curious as the others!" The others nodded in agreement. "It's basically like a spell that can change people back to normal," Numbuh 6 said. "Though it might need an invention and a few other things to make it work in case it fails." Numbuh 2 said he had an invention that could help and decided to give it to her so that she could use it with the people that could help bring back Sector Z. 

As fellow operatives came, they noticed other people there that were also fighting the same figures and wondering why their universes were being attacked by them. Sailor Mercury introduced her friends and the others along with explaining who they were fighting. "That's a crazy name," Numbuh 4 said. "Destructors?" 

Sailor Venus nodded in agreement to this, thinking it was pretty stupid, but it basically explained what they were doing, but not so much why, as there was a chance they could have a motive behind their actions. Numbuh 6 showed the invention Numbuh 2 made with the other nerds, and asked if they could help bring Sector Z back, whom she suspected were the Delightful Children. "Sure!" Sailor Sun yelled. "Nerd power forever!" Numbuh 2 liked the sound of this, as he was a bit of a geek himself, and didn't mind it. 

As the Delightful Children showed up, Sailor Venus winked at the nerds, giving the go-ahead look. Tea was nervous since she wondered if something else could happen, and figured that any of them could get hurt. Half turned the Delightful Children back into Sector Z while the other half was fighting the figures. The strange part was, even though the plan worked, there was a gigantic blast sending three groups back, which no one planned on. "Okay...that was crazy," said Sailor Jupiter. "But at least we got more allies." Numbuh 6 nodded in agreement, as there was a chance things could get weirder.