More Information and Allies

As Usagi and her crew were wondering what else would happen, Ami's communicator started going nuts and she answered it. "Turns out that the VRAINS group's universe was attacked," Kelly said. "Along with other universes." Ami gulped. "This is bad," Ami said. "We need to help them out, find a universe that wasn't attacked, and stay there until we manage to save our universes." Usagi nodded in agreement to this, wondering if there was a chance that her future self might've felt it too since there were probably figures in the 30th Century doing the same thing. "Yugi and I will bring our grandparents with us," Kelly said. "And, knowing Kaiba and Valeria, they'll bring Guinevere and Mokuba." Minako figured it made sense and wondered who else would come since there could be more people in danger if the attacks were getting worse. 

"I'll inform the KND," Hinata said. "This is getting even crazier." Minako nodded. "I'll see if our future selves know about the situation," Minako replied. "And even the 5Ds crew." Yugi figured that was a good idea and decided to check in on the GX crew with  Joey, Tea, Tristan, and Alex. "I'll check in on the Sevens crew!" Yuya said. "Kelly has a variant there that's eleven years old."  

Minako figured that Chibiusa would check in on other people, and they all decided to do that as Ami hung up. "This is crazy," Ami said. "We might have to get more help since things are getting worse by the minute." Hinata nodded in agreement as each of them decided to contact other people.  Chibiusa contacted Rei's future self with the next-generation kids, and Aoi contacted Kim Possible, who was a superspy in her universe. In Kelly's universe, Scarlett contacted the Teen Titans and Francesca contacted the Starship Enterprise. Numbuh 5 contacted other universes at risk. 

"We might need to contact more people," Usagi realized. "But I don't know who else we should contact, since it looks like most universes have been covered." Ami nodded in agreement and then saw Makoto and her sister contact the Starlights and September. "Okay, looks like we can do that," Usagi said. "I wonder who else we can contact."  In her universe, Kelly contacted Twilight and her friends, while Scarlett contacted Ben and his team. "I'll contact Arsenio," Sunset said. "I think Pinky Pie would contact Mikey, while Fluttershy contacts Jakob."

 Kelly hung up and texted Usagi the information about Arsenio and the others, while Scarlett was texting Hinata about Ben and his team since they needed a lot of help due to the fact that situations were getting even worse.  Carl's texted the Gravity Falls crew and Jake Long about the situation since they seemed to know a lot about paranormal activity. "I'll text my sister Belle and see if her friend can help," Tea said. "He's a paranormal investigator." Kelly figured this was a good idea as Tea texted Belle about getting help from her paranormal investigator friend.