Another Attack

As Usagi and her friends were hanging out with the others, they noticed another attack happening and knew that they all had to get ready to fight. Usagi transformed with her fellow Sailor Guardians, while Yugi and his group switched with their duel partners. Team VRAINS logged into their duel disks, and the guys in Sailor Moon's universe like Mamoru disguised themselves. The girls on the teams of Sailor Moon, Silver Moon, Sun, their daughters, and Blue Moon said their catchphrases like the others. "Looks like we might have to do something," Sailor Moon said. "And fast!" Sailor Mercury nodded in agreement to this, as there was a chance that things could get worse. Kim nodded in agreement to this, as she wondered if she might have to use her laser lipstick. September Mourning helped by trying to reap the souls of the enemies. 

"MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"BURNING MANDALA!"

"MERCURY AQUA WAVE!"

"VENUS LOVE ME CHAIN!"

"JUPITER THUNDERBOLT!"

"DEAD SCREAM!"

"WORLD SHAKING!"

"DEEP SUBMERGE!"

"SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE!"

"SUN TIARA BOOMERANG!"

"NORTHERN LIGHTS BLAST!"

"TORNADO TWISTER!"

"ORION'S ARROWS!"

"EARTH BOULDER!"

"Harmonious Song!"

"Leo's Flames!" 

"Cassiopeia's Lights!"

"Discordian Beam!"

The others pitched in with their attacks and wondered if there was a chance that things could get crazier since they might need more help. "If they survive this, they're telling us everything we need to know!" Sailor Moon told everyone, as she was wondering if there was a chance things wouldn't go as planned.  Joey nodded in agreement with the others since he wondered if there was a chance that could happen. "That's it...I'm pitching in!" Raven said, figuring that things would go south. "AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" Sailor Venus wondered if they needed to use other attacks since things weren't going as planned. 

"SPIRAL MOON HEART ATTACK!"

"SPIRAL SUN HEART ATTACK!" 

"BLUE MOON BEAM!"

"SILVER MOONLIGHT FLASH!"

"CRESCENT BARRAGE!"

"SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE!"

"MARS SNAKE FIRE!"

"SHINE AQUA ILLUSION!"

The others pitched in with their other attacks, but it was getting more difficult. Sailor Pluto looked solemnly at everyone, wondering if she'd have to use the attack that could kill her. Kelly facepalmed with everyone. "Nice try!" Kelly said. "NOT HAPPENING!"  Sailor New Moon also did this with the others. "Yeah...she's slowly losing her marbles, Saturn!" Sailor New Moon said. Sailor Saturn nodded in agreement. "Yeah...NAH!" Sailor Saturn agreed. "How about we do the one we did with Pharoah 90?" Gwen facepalmed. "Why do I have the feeling that baby Saturn sounds IDIOTIC despite being from a different universe?!"  Gwen replied.  Sailor Blue Moon had an idea. "Let's see if it happens when Sun, Silver Moon, Moon, and I are in our Super forms!" Sailor Blue Moon said. "And Pluto...DON'T KILL YOURSELF IN FRONT OF SAILOR NEW MOON!" 

Sailor Moon and Blue Moon transformed into their super forms with Silver Moon and Sun, hoping it will work, but was starting to feel skeptical about it like the others, and used each grail with her counterparts. Sailor New Moon and her counterparts did the same thing but were also starting to feel skeptical. Sailors Pluto, Saturn, and their counterparts knew it was time to use their attacks to help out, but were wondering what could happen like the others. 

"DARK DOME CLOSE!"

"DEATH REBORN REVOLUTION!"

"ERIS BEAM!"

"MELANCHOLY HARMONY!"

"TITANIC BOOM!"

"CHARON BLAST!

Twilight and her teammates pitched in knowing it was going to get worse, along with everyone else, figuring there was a chance that anything could happen. Jake helped out in dragon form, and Ben, Gwen, and Kevin also helped out with their techniques. The KND also pitched in with their gadgets, but it wasn't getting any better. "We might have to demand them to tell us what we want to know," Gwen said. Sailor Venus nodded with everyone as they decided to try that, each taking turns. "Who are you working for?!" Gwen demanded as she was also getting frustrated. "We'll never tell you!" one of the Disruptors said. Sailor Blue Moon sighed.

"Ugh...this is not getting any easier!" Ben said. Sailor Venus nodded as she saw Atem get extremely irritated with what was going on, outright demanding to know who the boss was. Sailor Blue Moon hoped this was going to get any better since she also was getting irritated. "Tell us who you're working for now!" Sailor Blue Moon said in agreement with Atem and Gwen as she was super irritated. "If I tell you, my boss would kill me!" the Destructor said. Ben had enough as well as Kevin and they punched the Destructor in the face. Joey equipped Blue-Flame Swordsman with Salamandala and Lightning Blade.  "Blue-Flame Swordsman, use Electro-Flame Strike!" Joey said. As everyone wondered what else they should do, Joey was surprised to see that only one Disruptor remained and demanded information from them. "His name is Darkstrike," the remaining Destructor said. "And I hate being who I am. As for why he's doing this, if I knew, I would tell you, but I don't."   Gwen was impressed like the others, thanking the Disruptor for the information and congratulating Joey on his success.