More Weirdness

As the gang was starting to wonder what else would happen when they all encountered Darkstrike in the void realm, Kelly looked at Yugi, concerned since there was a chance he could get killed, and she knew both Nephthys and Atem would be extremely vengeful if that happened. "Look, Yugi, you know that you're family to us," Kelly said as she and Yuya hugged Tea and Yugi. The others joined in, trying to reassure each other that everything would be okay. "And don't use TIME STOP!" Alysa told Setsuna. "That attack is enough to scare us!" Kelly nodded in agreement. "As for you Serenity Wheeler...YA AIN'T DOING THIS EITHER!" Kelly yelled. "Or YOU Oliver WILDER!"   

Joey knew that Tristan could do this like the others when they all knew that they had to do something and fast when Tea got a text from Raven. Usagi saw this and facepalmed. "You're flipping KIDDING," Kelly said as the others looked at the same text. "These idiots are going to go after everyone else?!" Alysa was angry at this. Scarlett just joined in on the facepalm. "Morons!" Scarlett yelled. "They're getting their behinds kicked. Usagi nodded in agreement and patted Alysa on the back. "Don't they get that Solomon MUTO and Nichole WYATT were flipping ARCHEOLOGISTS?!" Usagi yelled. "Or that they keep LOSING?!" Oliver facepalmed at this with the others. 

"We seriously need to do something," Oliver said. "Before things get crazier." Suddenly, Dipper and Mabel showed up with the KND people, explaining that things were getting crazier, meaning that according to what they found out, some of their enemies were backstabbing each other and splitting up, but not all of them won. "Whoa..." Alysa said. "Father was defeated?" Numbuh 5 nodded as the Destructors showed up, causing a lot of trouble. Gwen saw all millennium welders switch while everyone else transformed and said their catchphrases. 

"MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon yelled.  "SUNLIGHT FLASH!" Sailor Sun yelled. "MERCURY AQUA WAVE!" Sailor Mercury yelled. Sailor New Moon decided to try this with Sailor Vesta and Sky. "NEW MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor New Moon yelled. "Vesta Flames!" Sailor Vesta yelled. "MOONLIGHT FLASH!" Sailor Silver Moon yelled. "DEIMOS FIRE!" Sailor Deimos yelled. "GANYMEDE SHOCK!" Sailor Ganymede yelled. 

Glitter Peace and Glitter Sunny had one. "Sparkle Inferno Shot!" they yelled at the same time.   "NEW MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor New Moon yelled.  "VESTA FLAMES!" Sailor Vesta yelled. "MERCURY AQUA WAVE!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "SIX OF A KIND!" Glitter Heart, Spade, Diamond, Clover, Ace, and Queen yelled at the same time.   

"ROYAL RAINBOW BURST!" Glitter Lucky yelled with her teammates. "DEITY BLAST!" Glitter Jade and her teammates yelled at the same time.   Twilight Sparkle had a combined attack with her teammates. Sailor Venus tried one with Sailor Mars and Mercury. "CRESCENT BARRAGE!" Sailor Venus yelled. "MARS SNAKE FIRE!" Sailor Mars yelled. "SHINE SNOW ILLUSION!" Sailor Mercury yelled. Gwen tried one with Ben, Kevin, and Raven. Ethan pitched in with his attack. "YGGSDRIL!" Ethan yelled. Sailor Saturn did this with Pluto and Titan.

"SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE!" Sailor Saturn yelled. "DEAD SCREAM!" Sailor Pluto yelled. "TITANIC BOOM!" Sailor Titan yelled. Tuxedo Mask did this with Sailor New Moon. "PINK TUXEDO ATTACK!" they yelled at the same time. Joey saw all of their duel partners use combined attacks as well, and was impressed. "Wow!" Kelly said, impressed. Sailor Venus was also impressed but saw it get weirder as it turned into a Shadow Game, but more defenses were joined in to help out. 

"Okay, this seriously needs to stop!" Gwen yelled. Sailor Chibi Moon nodded in agreement as she figured things were getting crazier. Kelly nodded as Nephthys gave Atem and the others a wink, knowing she had a plan in mind. Sailor Pluto wondered if there was a chance she might have to do the craziest thing ever. Kelly facepalmed at this. "Nah to the ah to the no, no, NO!" Kelly replied, quoting Meghan Trainor. "That is PATHETIC Sailor Pluto!" Gwen nodded in agreement with the others. Joey facepalmed at this. 

"Girl, you're crazier THAN I AM!" Joey yelled. "That. Gosh. Darn. FLIPPING. Forbidden. ATTACK?!" Yugi facepalmed with the others. "I swear if ALEX does this as well...I'M PULLING AN EAR KELLY!" Yugi yelled. "ME WITH FLIPPING SORA!" Kelly replied, seeing that there was no way their duel partners were going with that. "Whoa..." Sailor Blue Moon said as she saw Atem do something crazy. "I didn't know that you could combine other cards from other universes, Atem." Sailor Venus figured that it was because Kelly and Yugi traded with each other. "Yugi probably traded with Kelly," Sailor Venus said. "Along with other people doing this." Joey nodded in agreement, knowing other situations were going to happen.