Another Attack and Allies

Meanwhile, in another universe, Yugi was hanging out with his pals and casually chatting about life with everyone when all of a sudden, they heard an attack. Kelly was confused. "What's going on here?" Kelly asked, confused. Yugi didn't know the answer to this either and as they walked out, all millennium items started glowing. "You know what this means," Alex said. "And it's starting to look pretty nuts." Yugi nodded as he switched with everyone, seeing other people joining in the fight as well. Everyone was shocked to see some people they knew. "Oh my gosh..." Sailor Moon realized. "Guys, look!" Sailor Jupiter was also surprised. "ATEM?! MANA?!" Sailor Blue Moon said, shocked, noticing a Shadow Game was in process. "Holy cow...Sailor Moon?!" Kelly realized. "Mercury?!" Yugi was also shocked as everyone else pitched in. 

"What the heck is going on here?!" Yuya asked. "Seems like our universes are being attacked," Sailor Mercury said. "But we don't know how, or why...AND WHO'S THE CREEP THAT STARTED THIS SHADOW GAME MESS?!" Yugi and the others shrugged. "Not sure, but all I know is that they could've done something awful," Atem said. "And, Blue Moon, you should meet my sister and other friends of mine. They're really cool." Scarlett was surprised to see other people with Sailor Moon but calmed down as the others were introduced. "Do you guys have anything that can help?" Yugi asked. 

Sailor Mercury nodded as all of them saw their duel disks and cards, and ended up in their regular outfits, and all of them tried to use every single card they had. Usagi and the others switched back into their alter egos thinking they would stand a better chance in the fight despite being from a universe that didn't have what Yugi's universe had, seeing Yugi in a tough predicament with the others. Sailor Silver Moon noticed that Yugi got attacked and motioned Blue Moon to heal him with the other healers while the others were on the offense. "None of you will win," one figure said. "You will all lose!" Scarlett rolled her eyes at this. "As if!" Scarlett yelled. 

"We'll find out who you are, why you're attacking us, AND WHO THE HEAD PERSON IS!" Atem nodded in agreement as he managed to stop the figures with his sister, Nephthys, and everything was sort of back to normal.  "We still don't know why this happened," Yugi said as the spirits went back into their millennium items. Ami nodded with the others, knowing none of them could get an answer, and decided to research with everyone, figuring that would be a good idea.

"Strange...from what I got, they look like dark entities, but the name isn't exactly mentioned on anything I looked at," Ami said. "Anyone else got something?" Aoi looked at her computer and nodded. "They're called Destructors," Aoi said. "And...they look like a cross between what we have in our universe as far as Daimons and the Kingdom Hearts enemies." Kelly gagged at this with everyone. 

"YUCK!" Yugi yelled. "How long will it take to stop them?" Minako shrugged at this. "Probably a while," Minako said as she looked at everyone. "We'll keep tabs on you after we find out something." Yugi nodded as his group was going to do the same thing. "Ditto," Kelly said. "See ya." Minako nodded as her group was leaving. "See ya," Minako said as she left with her group.