More Attacks

In Twilight Sparkle's universe as well as the Gravity falls universe and other universes, each of them was attacked and they all decided to contact those they knew and decided to meet up with them and decide to put a stop to it since there was a chance things were going to get crazier. They all met in Yugi's universe because they were starting to wonder if there was a chance things could get even crazier since they didn't know what else could happen. "We might need to do something about this," Gwen said. "Things are getting worse." 

Ben nodded in agreement as he wondered if he might have to risk his own life to save everyone else involved in the fight. Ami facepalmed with the others as she thought Gwen's cousin was losing it. "Your cousin is completely losing it!" Ami said. "By a lot!" Gwen nodded as she was thinking the same thing, though she also wondered if there were better options. "We might have to go to the void realm," Dipper said. "But there might be more attacks. Sorry for not keeping in touch with you most of the time, but we had problems with Bill and Will." 

 Scarlett understood as those two were the biggest enemies of the Pines twins since they had powers of their own. "You mean the flipping TRIANGLE TWERPS?!" Scarlett replied. Mabel nodded. "Yep!" Mabel said.  As the others heard another attack, they noticed other enemies and figured things got weirder.  "Wanna flipping BET our enemies made deals with these idiots?!" Gwen replied. Joey nodded in agreement. 

"Lord help me if this includes WEEVIL!" Joey said. "That bug brat is annoying!" Kelly nodded in agreement. "Along with the lovesick psychopath, Grace and Gloria Tyler, flipping REX, Julia Krystal, Bandit Keith, Vanessa, and Noah!" Kelly said. "And stinking Pegasus, Onyx, Robert, AND DARTZ!"  Gwen nodded as they each fought off their enemies and the Destructors, wondering if things were going to get crazier at some point, and she was right. 

The Glitter Force teams transformed with the Sailor Starlights and the other Sailor Guardians. The teammates of Glitter Lucky, Glitter Heart and the other Sailor Guardians had a catchphrase like the others, and Yugi and his fellow millennium welders switched since there was a chance things were going to get crazier. Sailor Moon figured it was time to act with everyone.  "Moon Tiara Boomerang!" she yelled. 

Sailor Venus pitched in with one of her attacks. "VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!" Sailor Venus yelled.  "SPARKLE FIRE INFERNO!" Glitter Sunny yelled, seeing other people pitch in. "SUNLIGHT BEAM!" Sailor Sun shouted. "BURNING LAVA!" Sailor Earth shouted. Ben turned into Swampfire when he saw Sailor Mars pitch in. "MARS FLAME SNIPE SNIPER!" Sailor Mars yelled. 

Glitter Peace decided to pitch in when she saw things were getting crazy. "SPARKLE LIGHTNING HURRICANE!" Glitter Peace yelled.  Things got crazier as everyone was attacked.  "CLOVER REFLECTION!" Glitter Clover yelled. "EARTH BARRIER!" Sailor Earth yelled. "MERCURY AQUA MIST!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "NORTHERN LIGHTS WALL!" Sailor Aurora yelled. "SILENCE WALL!" Sailor Saturn yelled. "GARNET BALL!" Sailor Pluto yelled. 

"TITAN BARRIER!" Sailor Titan yelled. Gwen put up a barrier around the same time a Shadow Game started. "CHARON WALL!" Sailor Charon yelled.  "DEFENSIVE WALL!" Sailor Phobos and Deimos yelled. Sailor Blue Moon saw this and wondered if there was a chance that other people could make the wall stronger.  Twilight Sparkle pitched in and did just that as Arsenio pitched in with his powers, but wondered if there was a chance things could get crazier.  

Sector Z pitched in with their gadgets as things were going to get crazier.   "AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" Raven yelled.  Beast Boy turned into a tiger as Starfire shot out her energy discs. Cyborg used his arm cannon while Robin used his skills. Suddenly, another girl from Raven's universe showed up and Raven was surprised to recognize her. "Aquastar," Raven realized. "Her real name is Claire Jones." The others introduced themselves to her as she walked up, and decided to use their attacks. Aquastar used hers with the Teen Titans. 

The Mane 7 used theirs and saw the duel partners of Yugi and the others use their cards. "Try Blue-Flame Swordsman!" Joey told Cairo. "He can use both Lightning Blade AND Salamandala!" Sailor Blue Moon nodded in agreement with the others, thinking it was cool. Cairo nodded and decided to give it a shot, seeing Blue-Flame Swordsman use Electro-Flame Strike.  Sailor Moon figured she should do this with Mercury and Mars while Sun wanted to try this with Aurora and Sky. Sailor Silver Moon and Blue Moon also wanted to try this, just like their kids and teammates.

"BLUE MOON BEAM!" Sailor Blue Moon yelled. "DEIMOS FIRE!" Sailor Deimos yelled. "GANYMEDE SHOCK!" Sailor Ganymede yelled. Sailor Moon, Mars, and Mercury went next.  "MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon yelled. "BURNING MANDALA!" Sailor Mars yelled. "MERCURY AQUA WAVE!" Sailor Mercury yelled. Gwen was impressed at this like the others. "COOL!" Sailor Venus yelled. Sailor Jupiter nodded in agreement with the others. Atem and Nephthys had their combinations like the others and decided to fuse some of their strongest cards. 

Kelly saw this with Queen Knight, Magician's Valkyrie, Sky Dragon Of Osiris, and other cards she knew, like the Lightsworn cards. Sailor Blue Moon saw Yusei and his crew do this with their cards. Sailor Sun went first with her combo attack. "SUNLIGHT FLASH!" Sailor Sun yelled. "NORTHERN LIGHTS BLAST!" Sailor Aurora yelled. "TSUNAMI TYPHOON!" Sailor Sky yelled. Sailor New Moon went next with Ceres and Vesta. "NEW MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor New Moon yelled. "CERES MAGIC!" Sailor Ceres yelled. "VESTA FLAMES!"  Sailor Vesta yelled. 

Gwen, Ben, and Kevin tried their own combination attack.  Sailor Pallas tried this with other people.  PALLAS SPEAR!" Sailor Pallas yelled. "MERCURY AQUA WAVE!" Sailor Mercury yelled. "VESTA FLAMES!" Sailor Vesta yelled. Gwen tried another combination with Raven and Twilight Sparkle. Sailor Moon tried an attack with Sun and Sky. "MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon yelled. "SUNLIGHT FLASH!" Sailor Sun yelled. "ELECTRIC SHOCK!" Sailor Sky yelled, causing the other Destructors to get defeated, but more were still standing.