More Situations

As time went on, both universes discovered the connections and kept tabs on each other, and noticed that two more attacks were happening, wondering if there was a chance that they needed to split up into multiple groups, so that the attacked universes could get help. "We'll still keep in touch with each other," Minako said. "And we all know anything could happen." Scarlett rolled her eyes at this. "Ya think?!" Scarlett replied, sarcastically. "I think we already know that." Minako shrugged as the groups were split, and other universes were popping up as well, meaning that there had to be more teams. "Looks like more teams will be created without our knowledge," Alex replied as everyone went to their assigned universes. 

Minako and her group were with the 5Ds crew helping deal with their situation since they were attacked. Each of them had a Duel Runner, driving it easily with some help from the experts. "This is so cool!" Usagi said. "I wonder what else we can do on them." Yusei smiled. "Maybe you can connect your items to the Duel Runners," Yusei said. "It's been a while since we've seen each other, guys." Hinata nodded at this as she connected her items with the others to the Duel Runners. "I wonder if the others are okay," Usagi said. "They might get attacked." Minako nodded in agreement but also wondered if things could get weirder as they all used the cards from Yusei's universe. 

In a different timeline, Jaden was with his friends seeing some strange figures attacking the school, and decided to do something about it with them, getting out his duel disk with everyone. Each of them took turns but didn't have much luck until other people arrived on the scene to help out. "Wow..." Jaden said, surprised. "This is crazy." Alexis nodded with everyone in agreement. "Whatever's going on, we might need all the help we could get since these figures aren't easy to fight," Alexis said as she used her cards. 

Alex was with her group in the middle of a battle and wondered if there was a chance that they might have to turn things around for her group by switching with everyone to create a Shadow Game since that seemed to be the only way to win. Tea nodded in agreement as they all switched, seeing the Shadow Game start, but wondered what else would happen since other universes were starting to get attacked. 

In another universe, Sky was observing more attacks with Kirk and the others, figuring that they should do something. Kirk and Spock nodded with the rest of the crew, thinking that they would have to do something before their universe got attacked. Kirk, Spock, Sky, and Uhura got their phasers out, and all fired, knowing that they might have to ally with more people, as it seemed like things weren't going as planned. Bones was witnessing this with the rest of the crew. "If this gets worse, we're going to have to ally with other universes," Bones replied. "This could take forever." Sky nodded, sighing as she knew that there was a good chance it would take a long time.