Fight in the Void Realm (Part 1)

As the gang went to the void realm, each group split up as it looked like the void realm was pretty big, since there was a good chance that there were going to be even more Destructors. Luckily, all groups were evened out as each person had the skills to help out in each battle as they all went to deal with all of the Destructors. Kelly and Yugi were with their group, knowing there was a chance a Shadow Game would start as they switched with everyone. "Hopefully the others are okay," Yugi said. "This is getting crazy." 

Kelly nodded in agreement, hoping the same thing. In Sailor Moon's group, she was trying to attack the Destructors she saw but wondered if there was a chance that it would take a miracle to stop them. "MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon yelled. Sailor Venus and the others saw this, hoping things would get better. Gwen pitched in as she tried to help, giving the others in her group to help out. 

"MERCURY AQUA WAVE!"

"MARS SNAKE FIRE!"

"JUPITER COCONUT CYCLONE!"

"ROLLING HEARTS VIBRATION!"

"DEAD SCREAM!" 

"FLOWING DAISIES!"

"DISCORDIAN APPLE!"

Each group used its attack to get rid of the Destructors, but when it came to fighting Darkstrike, it wasn't going to be easy at all as they met up again to fight him. "He's going to be tough," Kelly said. "Atem, Nephthys, whatever you think would be the best way to stop him, please do it." Yugi nodded in agreement, as the thought of dealing with Darkstrike scared him. Sailor Moon knew that Pluto was going to have to use at least one of her attacks after everything was shouted. 

"VENUS LOVE AND BEAUTY SHOCK!"

"MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!"

"JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!"

"FULL MOON BLAST!"

"PINK SUGAR HEART ATTACK!"

"TUXEDO LA SMOKING BOMBER!"

"MARS FLAME SNIPER!"

 "SILVER MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!"

Everyone else threw in their attacks, but all of them knew it might be tough. Kim and other people used their gadgets, Ron used his Mystical Monkey Powers, and September tried to help out her fellow allies. "This guy is tough," September said. "We need another plan." Gwen nodded as she saw a  barrier thrown up in front of them, shocking everyone.  

"Wow," Yugi said. "Does this mean that we have an advantage?"Kelly looked at him, wondering the same thing. "I think so," Kelly said."Darkstrike might lose." Sailor Sky nodded as she saw other attacks being used after the barrier was up. "AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" Raven shouted.  "SILENCE GLAIVE SURPRISE!" Sailor Saturn yelled loudly. "YGGSDRIL!"Ethan yelled."ERIS BOMBER!" Sailor Eris yelled. "TITANIC BLAST!" Sailor Titan shouted. 

 Joey saw other attacks thrown and wondered if Cairo could use Red-Eyes Black Dragon on Darkstrike. Ash used his other Pokemon from his journeys and saw Serena pitch in with other Pokemon she had. Sailor Venus wondered if Sailor Pluto might end up using her forbidden attack, and was right when she saw it."TIME STOP!" Sailor Pluto yelled, knowing what would happen to her. 

Suddenly, all of the Sailor Crystals combined, bringing Pluto back to life and giving a new Sailor Guardian form. "COOL!" Sailor Mercury said as she saw her new form. "A Legendary form!" Sailor Venus was also impressed at this. "Yeah!" Sailor Venus agreed. "THIS IS AWESOME!" 

Sailor Sky wondered if she had other attacks in this form. "SKYLIGHT THUNDERBOLT!" Sailor Sky yelled confidently. "VENUS HEARTS BARRAGE!" Sailor Sky screamed, thinking that they might win.  "AZARATH METREON ZYNTHOS!" Raven screamed.  "YGGSDRIL!" Ethan yelled. "SATURN REVOLUTIONARY SURPRISE!" Sailor Saturn yelled. The others pitched in, but Darkstrike wasn't easy to defeat. The Starlights and Kakyuu stepped in with everyone. 

"KINMOUKU FUSION TEMPEST!"

"STAR SERIOUS LASER!"

"STAR SENSITIVE INFERNO!"

"STAR GENTLE UTERUS!"

"SUPERNOVA BLAST!

"CRESCENT BEAM!"

"MOON TWILIGHT FLASH!"

Kelly observed even stronger barriers being used but thought that Darkstrike wasn't easy. "If we're lucky and we survive, I don't want any more of this," Kelly said. "Darkstrike is crazy." Yugi nodded in agreement, thinking the guy was nuts. Atem and Nephthys pitched in with everyone else, trying to finish off Darkstrike once and for all.   

Sailor Moon tried one of her attacks in her first form. "MOON TIARA BOOMERANG!" Sailor Moon yelled. "MERCURY AQUA WAVE!" Sailor Mercury screamed. "BURNING MANDALA!" Sailor Mars shouted at the top of her lungs.

 Kaiba and Valeria's duel partners decided to give a hand since it was extremely difficult. Nephthys looked back at Kelly, seeing that she was highly nervous, and then looked at Atem. "We need to act now," Nephthys said, sighing. "If we don't...worse things could happen." Atem nodded in agreement as he used his other cards, fearing that both he and Nephthys would lose it if Yugi and Kelly died.