T Minus Five Days.....

Magical. Relaxing. Breezy.

Those were the words one would hope to say their wedding was. Those were the only words Brielle wanted to hear about her wedding. If she heard anything less than that she was going to nuke the planet. It would be the prophesied apocalypse. She hadn't dreamed of a wedding as grand as the one she had put together with Quentin. Little Brielle would surely have a heart attack. Quentin stopped batting an eye as the money started adding up.

Eager to give her the wedding of her.....well his dreams as well. He never thought marriage was for him but look at him now. If he was truly doing this he was doing it big and once. Because no way in hell was he spitting out another few million on a wedding. He doubted he would ever remarry and he wouldn't put that out in the world, but if.....that came to pass his second wife was going to be pissed. She'd be lucky if she got a ring pop and a white tee.

Checking the time Brielle huffed opening up her Instagram. At the airport private hanger she waited in her car. Munching on a granola bar. Intermediate fasting was kicking her ass. She wanted a damn greasy calzone with the biggest cup of Peach Fanta she could find. It didn't help that she was lost on the food explorer of Instagram torturing herself but she couldn't stop scrolling.

When the loud sounds of jet engines rumbled near excitement far outweighed her hunger. Getting out her car she covered her ears and excitedly bounced as the jet pulled into the hanger. A few minutes later the door opening revealing a face she hadn't seen in years. Her squeal rivaling the sound of the engine. Walking down the steps the woman pulled the shades off her face.

"DIANA!!" Brielle cheered, grinning brightly the woman danced over.

"Now that's how you show out! That motherfucker was nice as fuck!" Diana gushed, looking at the private jet

"I knowwww."

"Made me feel like a bad bitch, I was giving debutante in that shit. Maybe I need to find me a rich nigga. I'm tryna get like you sis." Diana playful tossed.

"Thought you was gone be "Fuck Nigga Free" for life?" Brielle teased, leading her to the car as the help grabbed her bags.

"That's shit Cuz put on me. I never said I'd have no niggas. I got a few but they wait for my call." Diana smirked.

"I know that's right!" Brielle laughed.

College had done three things for her. Awaken her identity, give her a bestfriend, and a bonus friend. Who happened to be the cousin of Countess. Their first introduction was more of a shot that missed. Diana had rolled up on her at Countess's birthday party. Brielle only played baseball with bats around here. She wasn't around as often back in college but she was around when needed. Like when they were committing psycho acts like bleaching a niggas suede seats and pouring sugar in tanks.

She used to fuck with this police officer who always kept his ear on the scanner for them. A shame and a pity Diana never gave him any pussy. She ended up hooking him up with one of her exs. Which was funny considering they were married with like 6 kids now. She called that being a blessing. That was just luck if you were being honest.