Work It Out

Vote and Comment🤍

"I know, I know. I didn't mean to say that! Fuck......I'm so fucked." Quentin groaned pacing in front of the stairs.

"What was that even about?" Murch questioned.

"I don't know....I just snapped." Quentin answered, unaware of a pair of extra ears listening.

"Dude this Shelby shit is eating you alive. You're just taking it out on people. Tell her the truth. Its gonna hurt her Quentin but you're hurting her more acting like nothings wrong. You slept with Shelby, own that shut or your not gonna get the chance to." Murch urged, Quentin scratching the back if his neck.

"I just want her to be happy a few more days......" Quentin muttered, starting up the stairs pulling together an apology.

Murch shook hhs head at his friend watching him go. Heading to his destination Candace emerged from her hiding spot glaring off after him. No way in hell had she heard that shit right. Shelby was always in some bullshit when someone didn't want her. Everyone always overlooking her fucked up behavior. She wasnt about to let Shelby run Brielle off. Though she was pissed to know Quentin had done some trifling shit that wasnt her fight.....but she could aid in other areas. Quentin neared his room buckering down on his plan. Walking into his room apology ready he wasn't expecting to see her packing. He knew his snap was uncalled for but he didnt mean for her to take it so bad. Shutting the door behind him she glanced up briefly continuing what she was doing. Locking the door had frowned walking up to her.

"Baby.....where are you going?"

"Home Quentin." She simply answered.

"Home? Baby I'm sorry, I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I shouldn't have said that shit. I'm sorry, I dont want you to go home." He voiced lightly trying to take a shirt out her hand. She snatched away from him shoving it into her suitcase.

"Its not just what you said. You've been acting so weird. If I'm making it hard for you to be yourself around your friends say that. You haven't been yourself. Your so irritable. You never let your temper loose. I've seen more of it in a week then I've seen in 10 months. I can only assume its me. That's fine I'll just go home." She spoke, his frown deepened.

"What are you talking about? Last night you never said any of this. If that how you been feeling why didn't you say anything?" He questioned, trying to hide how quickly he was getting irritated as she continued to pack.

"Everything is great when its just us two." She answered, he huffed pushing the suitcase out of her reach.

"Quentin!"

"No, you're not gonna use packing as a distraction. You're gonna look at me." He demanded. She looked off to the side glaring out the window.

"I'm sorry that's how you've been feeling Brielle. I can't help or correct anything if you dont talk to me! You know that! So why in the hell are you exploding right now. What else is bothering that you're not saying?" He snapped staring her down.

"That's it."

"Liar. Tell me." He spat, she cut her eyes at him his word triggering her.

"How about you tell me why you're not acting like the man I know! Tell me that huh! Tell me why I have had to put so much energy in trying to make friends with your friends yet you get pissed at me for trying to be a friend to Lance. You told me you didn't care anymore! So why are you being an asshole as if you're not friends with the one tormenting me! I don't flip out on you!" She erupted, losing complete control of her own temper.