Summary/Teaser 😈

Coming soon not right now!
Add to you library.

I WANT 10 CHAPTERS SAVED BEFORE I DROP 1 CHAPTER HERE!

So I teased this idea on my oneshot book a few months ago. I have started it but I dont want to drop it just yet. It's still under heavy construction. I'm always changing something. But I promise for those who have hit my messages to ask about this I have not forgotten. Recently I've teased the story in my group page. So I figured I could give you guys a little taste of what my mind has cooked up. So here is the summary and a peice of the book. Enjoy.

Summary:

When we last left off the the gang the loss of one beloved mended the broken bonds. Now coping the 8 find themselves more spread out and out of touch then they've ever been. With the promise to get together every year for Christmas they find themselves in their own individual battles. One thing for sure was Drama always followed them like a shadow.

On a new uncharted path of love Quentin finds himself on a path he didnt think was for him. One woman seeing him in the purest form of hiself stealing a heart he didnt know he had. Having fun blossomed quickly into something deeper as the two connected on levels unknown to them. Suave and Charming, mischievous and tempered Quentin finding his match in a loving temperamental sweet woman scorned. Finding a new meaning of love together a feeling of security led to a proposal.

Introduckng his love to his friends, Quentin finds himself in a sticky situation when old flings rise. Leaving him wondering if this Christmas was such a good idea for his relationship. Head over heels with a woman who had once given up on love. Struggling with outside opinions and judgments the couple find themselves on shaky ground.

Two souls leaning on eachother in the face of troubles. One could only wonder will they reach the aisle? Let alone survive a Christmas?

Follow our old friends through laughs, secrets, games, greif, and competition.

Teaser:

Taking a long swig of the Vodka mixed drink in his coffee mug, his foot hit the gas speeding off into the night. A hard glare on the storming outside world. Having stayed late at the office finalizing an expansion of his enterprise. He had been deep off in his works in hopes to forget what today was. Mia heavy on his mind being that today she would have been celebrating another year. Knowing that he couldn't call her and wish her a happy birthday hitting him hard. Missing how she'd ask him if he gave her the gift of settling down. In which he'd responded with settling down with a blunt and a bottle.

"Who's gonna be around for you Q?"

Was he gone be alone for ever? Everyone around him were happy and deep in love. Where was that for him? Growling at his thoughts he turned the music up blasting it. It was just his luck for Monica's Love All Over Me to be playing. Taking another drink from his cup he zoomed on watching the lightning flash across the sky. He desperately wanted to talk to his mother in this moment. All the alcohol, success, weed, and meaningless sex was doing nothing to fill the void in him. He absolutely hated how empty he felt sometimes. Wiping his face he realised he was crying. Shaking his head his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

He wasn't the only one feeling like they were at rock bottom. Driving on the same lonely road was a woman feeling like there was no where to go from where she was. Brielle had a dream that just seemed like it wasn't ever gonna happen. She had so much she wanted to accomplish. Only to have door after door shut in her face. All they saw was a inexperienced black woman. They didnt care about nothing else. Not giving her the time of day.

"....God.....I'm lost. I dont know what to do. Help me, every door is closed. What do I do!? Give me a sign, tell me that your listening. I need you help, give me a sign!" She cried out wiping at her eyes as the storm roared on above. She breathed out a heavy sigh nothing calling out to her.

"Please.....I want to be somebody. Just one sign. " She begged out just as a car zipped past her on the empty road. It happened like a movie, one minute all was calm then suddenly the speeding sports car swerved avoiding something in the road. Next thing she knew she watched a car flip into the roadside ditch.

"Oh my god!" She blurted scrambling for her phone. Driving around what she could now see was tree debris she stopped just behind the crash on the road. Dialing 911 she glanced out her windshield hoping to see something. A flash of lightning being the extra light to see the car its back. She cursed it being so heavily raining.

"Hello, I need an ambulance. This car flipped on the highway. Maybe 5 minutes from main road!" Brielle rushed out looking for a flashlight in her glove box. Hearing the operator asking about occupants she rushed out the car putting her blue tooth in to talk. Uncaring that within seconds she was being drenched as she tried to carefully walk down the slope. She sliped sliding the rest of the way being poked by a piece of the car.

"Hello?" She called hoping to hear something. Turning on her light she squatted low shinning it into the car.

"One person....hes bleeding....the cars flipped he's hanging upside down. I smell smoke and gas..." Brielle responded to the operator.

"Miss a dispatch is on the way. Is there anything you can do to help him? Could you try to get him out?" The operator asked not wanting to freak her out with the possibility of the car catching fire.

"I can try how far out?" Brielle questioned pulling the sleeves of her jacket over her hands. Grabbing the handle of the door she tried opening it the normal way. It proving difficult, switching hand placement to the broken window.

"5 minutes."

Humming Brielle pulled on the door with everything in her. The rain unrelenting, her feet sliding in the mud. She just knew she had to do this. Something was telling her this man had more life to live. With a scream she pulled more hearing the creak before the disfigured door opened. Feeling the strain in her muscles she pushed through pulling it open more. Squatting down she reached in grabbing the seatbelts, te flashlight between her teeth. Releasing the seat belt she was prepared for all the weight dropped in her arms. Untangling him she tried her best to get him out without further injuring him. But she was sure being dropped on your head didn't help his case. She could now smell the alcohol on him as she dragged him away from the crash. Flashing lights and sirens blaring in the distance.

"I got him out.....hes breathing." Brielle spoke feeling the man's pulse.

She sat in the rain using her jacket to shield his face from the rain, not wanting to drown him. Cradling his head in her lap wiping the blood off. Her heart racing as she prayed over him. Hoping that it wasnt too late. As soon as the ambulance pulled up the EMT's rushed put. Some police cars pulling up just after. Getting the man in a neck brace and then the stretcher they were quick getting him off to the hospital. Leaving her to talk to the police. Giving them everything she knew she couldn't shake the feeling that she needed to check on him. That's how she found herself at the hospital visiting him. Glad to hear that besides some bruising and whiplash, the only real damage he had was a concussion and a dislocated shoulder. She wasn't expecting him to wake up while she was there. That initial eye contact changed the both of them forever.