Chapter 1: The Idea

457 Words
-----------------------------------
"Hey watcha doing tonight?"Ashton asked me.
"Nothing really just the usual." I reply, there's is really nothing to do other than to talk to some other ranks, the always want to talk to me.
"You're going to dit around and talk to Alphas and Betas all night, aren't you?" Ashton says throwing his arm around my shoulders. Suddenly a idea popped into my head. I jumped up making Ashton fall off my bed that we were just laying on. He groans but recovers quickly bouncing up to his feet.
"What was that for?" He groans
"Sorry, just had a great idea!" I say grinning sheepishly.
"What's the great idea Ni?" My best friend ask me with a happy glint in his eyes.
"We could go running in the woods, I think that's a great idea don't you?!" I ask him bouncing over and planting a kiss on his cheek.
"That's a great idea, lets go." He says his eyes lighting up. He has very pretty eyes. I grab his hand and walk outside. When we get outside many Alphas stop and smile at me. Their eyes flicker to Ashton and I's conjoined hands, they glare for a bit before going back to their work. I lean towards Ashton and ask
"Why did they do that Ash?"
"They got jealous because your my best friend." He says smiling his dimples poking out. Giggling quietly I poke at his dimples making him pull away.
"Okay, that's enough let's go." He says laughing a bit. I bite my lip and dash towards the woods. I look back to see Ashton slowly gaining on me. I make it to the woods before Ashton catch me. When he gets to where I am I already caught my breath.
"Why are you so fast?" He whines
I shrug my shoulders
"I don't know." I reply
"Well let's get undressed and shift." I blush when he says 'undressed'. I go behind a tree and peel my clothes off. When I pull off my briefs off I shift into my wolf. My wolf is small and white with some black designs around my eye, I also have black tipped fur. I go where Ashton is and he motions me towards our secret place were we first met. Halfway through our trip I started to nip at Ashtons ear. Growling playfully he started chasing me to the cove. Running into the cove Ashton tackled me and nipped at my ear. Ashton didn't move but let go of my ear. Sitting peacefully for a bit, but a loud demonic growl destroyed the peacefulness and Ashton was thrown off of me and to the other side of the cove when I looked up terror filled my body.
--------------'------'-----------!
Chapter one is up!
How did y'all like it
Who do you think it is
5 comments
Few votes is my goal
Till next time
~LexiJaneStoran