Chapter 14: Decision Making

454 Words
-----------------------------
I sighed for like the millionth time today. I just seem to believe that Harry was just forced into this whole king crap. He isn't here right now, he decided that he was going out with Liam and Louis for a couple of hours.

"What to do." I say stroking my small bump, only a couple months in and I'm already excited. In a couple day we get to see if I'm having girls or boys. I start getting lost in my thoughts till a knock knocked me out of my trance. The knocking got louder and wouldn't stop.

"Alright Alright I'm coming, hold on." I say huffing and getting off the couch I was previously sitting on. I make it to the door and look through the peephole and groan. Not his ass, but unfortunately I have to open the door.

"Nice seeing u here." I say opening the door and leaning on the frame. He pulled a a disgusted face when he saw me.

"Every time I come here you anwser the door, why doesn't Harold ever anwser the door?" He says, jeez harsh.

"First off, my house, second Harry isn't here right now sir." I say trying to be polite.

"Where is he then?" He ask crossing his arms. I shrug.

"I don't know, he could be getting drunk and grinding on some chick." I respond to him causally. Hiding my smile as be chokes but he quickly gained his posture, such a shame.

"Getting drunk! That's not proper for the next king." He exclaims. I roll me eyes and then cross my arms.

"Harry is taking all the freedom he has left, now tell me poshy why are you here?" I ask finally getting to the point. He huffs and glares at me.

"First if my name is Simon, and I was told to come and get Harold and take him to the palace for his fitting." Pos- I mean Simon says, I pull a confused face.

"A fitting? For what?" I ask confused, he sighs and starts to speak again

"Yes a fitting, for the crown and a suit for his crowning next week." Simon replies I feel my eyes widen.

"Next week!" I exclaim, he nods as a reply.

"Speaking if his crowning are you leaving or staying." He says staring at me.

"I'm staying with my mate of course, he ain't going to be very happy when he figures out he is being forced into this stuff." I say referring to the fitting part of small conversation.

"M'kay, tell Harold that I will be back tomorrow for you both, have a nice day." Simon says walking away leaving a dumbfounded look on my face. What just happened?
------------------------------------------
Chapter 14, wow
But Chapter 14 is up!
Anyone surprised? I am
Hoped you liked it!
Vote, Comment maybe?
Till next time! :D
~LexiJaneStoran