Chapter 16

Niall's POV

I sigh once again, right when we walked into the door Harry was whisked away by a few maids. I walk through the halls hearing small snickers from multiple people. I flinch slightly but I make sure that they don't see. A girl walks up to me.

"Stay away from the king." She states her manicured finger poking my chest. I shake my head and try to get around her and try to find Harry. She pushes me back so I can't get around her.

"We don't want our king to be gay." She seethes pushing me back making me stumble back into the wall. Murmurs of agreement was heard in the hallway.

" I didn't turn him gay I promise he was gay before I was in the picture." I say tumbling over my words. She scoffs and brings her knee up to make contact to my stomach. I let out a sharp cry as a piercing pain shot through my stomach making me drop to my knees. A couple of shaky breaths come through my nose as bright red blood makes its way out of my body. 

"H-Harry!" I yelp out hoping to catch anybody's attention, Harry soon bolts into the room hearing my pained yelp, he gasps and brings my shaking body to his chest.

"W-What happened?!" He stutters out his face almost as pale as me.

"Does it matter?" I let out a shriek of pain, "Get me to the pack doctor!" I yell at him pain consuming every inch of my body. Harry nods and picks me up rushing me to the doctor his green eyes wide.

"He needs help! I think the pups are coming!" Harry shouts making me whimper out, I look up at him and shake my head. 

"Pups can't come yet to young." I mumble tearfully my eyes glassing over burying my head into Harry's buff shoulder. Harry cooed softly and rubbed my back.

"We need to get them out baby if they stay in there at this rate they will die prince." He says soothingly, a whimper rips through my throat clinging to Harry more and away from the doctors clutches.

"Come on baby lets go see our pups." He says softly placing me on a gurney making me whimper once again from the loss of warmth. Harry cooed softly as he walks next to the moving bed. Once I'm in the operating room Harry disappears then reappears with baby blue scrubs.

"Let's start shall we?" The doctor says, I'm already groaning in pain. The pain, oh god the pain is unbearable, it's like I'm having my insides ripped out of my body right at this moment.  What seems like forever but is only a couple of minutes a cry was heard. One pup was finally here. I burst into a set a new tears. Not just from exhaustion but happiness. 

"Look prince our pup is here and it's a little boy." Harry coos cutting the pups cord. I smile but my happiness is short lived when another breath taking pain ripped through my large stomach. A yelp is released from my mouth.

"Jest hold in there prince." Harry mumbles setting our pup down.

*Forever Later :P* 

Harry's POV

God, I can't believe it I am now a dad. I have pups. My mind soon drifts off to our little princess that didn't make it. I remember the rage feeling I got just because we lost a pup. I want that girl out of our life's and out of the kingdom. A small whimper and whine catches my attention and I look down at our other princess that was waking up.

"Hi princess, how are you?" I ask her softly cooing when she releases a long yawn and opens up her vibrant blue eyes. She opens her mouth and cries out loudly. Niall sprung up from the bed and stared at me like I hurt her.

"I didn't hurt her she is okay. I promise prince, she's okay." I tell him handing over the small bundle. He smiles softly at the little girl bouncing her softly.

"She's hungry." He mumbles lowly making a quick bottle for the young girl and sticking it between her lips. I smile.

"Shall I get the boys and we have a cuddle fest with them?" I ask softly walking over and kissing his head. Niall nods looking at me with adoration in his eyes. I smile more and walk over to grab the multiple pups and put them in the bed and I crawl in with them and watch them as they all fall asleep slowly.