Chapter 19

Niall's POV

Harry has been asking strange lately. He won't tell me what he is doing. Like tonight once again he is out. The pups are sitting at the table while I cook them a nice meal. I hum softly as a little voice rings through the air.

"Mummy? When daddy coming home?" Skilee asks me looking up at me with her big crystal like eyes. I sigh softly turning the stove off walking over to her.

"I don't know princess." I tell her softly not wanting to lie to my pups. She pouts and her eyes fill with clear tears. I sigh once again leaning down to kiss her curly brown hair. I hum a soft melody to calm her and it works as she relaxes down in the chair.

"Okay pups. Let's eat up and get you all to bed." I mumble more to myself than my pups. I walk back to the stove and quickly finish their dinner and serve it to them. It took me ages for them to all finish their food and to bed.

I walk towards my room my head bowed as I play with my wedding ring.

~Hours Later~

I was jerked out of my restless sleep when a bang sounded through the house. I stood up cautiously and followed the bang. My throat closed up as soon as I saw the sight.

Harry was there with a women tucked in his arms while they make out furiously. His brown hair was unruly as the girl ran her hands through it. Harrys pants were nearly down along with his boxers. I cover my mouth with my hand as I let out a small sob. I run upstairs to the pups room and quickly throw all of their stuff in separate bags. I wake them up with tears streaming down my face.

"Mummy? What's going on?" My oldest pup asks rubbing his eyes clearly upset about waking up in such haste.

"It's okay baby. Just get up and get dressed okay?" I tell him softly helping the littlest ones get dressed.

A moan was heard that fueled my anger even more as my pups and I walked out of Harrys house and life.

--------------------------
Plot Twist!
~LexiJaneStoran