Chapter 4: Shopping Date I Think Not!

602 Words
---------------------------------
Harry carried me down to the dining room. When we walked in the smell and decor was amazing. A few minutes later two plate were set down at the table. Harry sat me down in the chair and kissed my head again before walking over to his own chair. He smiled and started to eat. When I bit into the hot cakes that were served a much need moan left my mouth. I took another bite but didn't make a noise. I glanced at my mate to see him shifting uncomfortably, I was confused but I brushed it off as nothing. Another bite and another moan was released. I could feel eyes burning into my head. I look up to see Harry not eating but looking at me with lustful eyes.
"Niall come with me please." He says pointing to me.
"Okay?" I say completely unsure of what or where we were going,
-------------MATURE CONTENT-------------
Harry rushed over abd picked me up again. What is with this bot and carrying me?
We go into a random room and Harry locks the door.
"Harry what are we doing?" I ask slightly scared of what's happening.
"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." He says his pupils are almost completely blown. He lays us both down gently on the bed. Harry dips his head down to catch my lips. I kiss back trying to keep up but failing. Harry rolls his hips on mine and a unbanished moan escapes my mouth.  He starts leaving open mouth kisses down my neck. Harry starts sucking on my collarbone and little sighs of pleasure escape my mouth. He stops and takes off my sleeping gown. He takes off his own abd starts rolling his hips again. I wrap my legs around his waist and try to pull him closer to me. I've never felt anything like this before. A hot coil formed in the bottom of my stomach. "H-Harry please!" I say my jaw slackens with the amount of pleasure I am reciving. "Just let it go baby." He pants. A high whine breaks through my throat and I see a flash of white cover my vision. Harry shouted and a warm liquid covered my briefs.
----------------CONTENT OVER---------------
"That was amazing baby thank you." He pants I giggle a little, but my eyes droop.
"Go to sleep I'll wake you in a little." He says softly kissing my hair after.
"Love you." I mumble before letting the luring darkness take me under.
I wake up to hot breath on my neck. I turn a bit to see my mate's unruly curly brown hair. I kiss his nose and his eyes flutter open.
"Good morning princess."
"Good morning Hazza." He raises a eyebrow.
"Hazza?" He questions
"You give me nicknames it my turn for you to have one." I state.
"Hmm, you think so."
"Yeah." I look the time and see that it is Twelve A.M.
"Harry we need to get up and get me some clothes." A cheeky smile rises on his face.
"I rather see you naked all day babe." I gasp and hit his chest lightly.
"Oh, violent I like."
"Stop being gross Hazza and get up."
"Why can't we just lay in bed and learn 'bout each other." He whines, I ponder with the idea for a bit.
"Fine you win, tomorrow we go shopping." I say actually likening the idea.
"I think you want to go shopping than spend time with me, I'm offended." He says with a fake pout on his lips
"No I want clothes, so 20 questions?"
"Totally!"
-----------------------------------
Breakfast turned into something else
Chapter 4 is up!
I hoped you liked it
5 comments few votes? No okay
Thanks to whoever reads this!
Dedication to anyone who comments
Till next time! :D
~LexiJaneStoran