Chapter 3: Emerald Eyes

370 Words
---------------------------------------
Sunlight rays filter into the room and land on my eyes. I flutter them open I'm met with me clutching a pillow. Today I get to meet my mate. I'm kinda scared. Ashton meets his too, I wonder if he is scared. A door slam takes me out of my deep thought. Loud excited voices are heard through the walls. Barley making out what they say but the excited chatter keeps getting louder.
"Well, we're is he, I want to see him."
"Calm down he is still sleeping, the last time I checked." Zayns voice was clear now.
"Please Zayn?!" A sigh comes through
"I guess Harry, but I'm not sure if he is up yet." After hearing that footsteps come closer to the room I was in. I jump under the covers and a few seconds later the door opens. The covers are slowly pulled from my face and a quiet 'awe' reaches my sensitive ears. I act like I'm waking up. Fluttering my eyes open for the second time today, I'm met beautiful emerald eyes. Eyes are locked and his eyes fill with love and adoration.
"Ello, love, I'm Harry Styles." He says his voice is rich and a bit raspy, perfect just perfect.
"H-hi." I stutter then blush, hiding my face in my hands. I peek to look at him to see a amused look swimming in his green eyes.
"Well, you should get up and I shall treat you to breakfast my love." He says with a charming smile
"I have no clothes Harry." I say quietly.
"I guess we need to go shopping right..." he trails off not knowing my name.
"Niall Horan." I tell him.
"Well beautiful name for a beautiful boy." Blushing for the second time I rolled my eyes.
"Well let's go on this wonderful shopping trip" I say going to walk off but Harry grabbed my waist spun me around and planted a kiss on the top of my blonde locks. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
"By the way we need to eat, but you smell devine my love." He whispers in my hair then picking me up and carrying me down to the dining room.
-------------------------------------
Harry and his beautiful emerald eyes!
Chapter 3 is up!
I hoped you liked it
5 comments few votes would be great!
Till next time! :D
And a wonderful dedication to zanayarice9 for the lovely pictures! Thank You!
~LexiJaneStoran