Chapter 6: Flashback

670 Words
------------------------------------
Harry and I went to bed a couple hours after Louis and Liam left. We sat around and watched movies. Today we are finally going to go shopping. I really need some clothes. I've been awake for a couple of hours wondering why we are mates. One has don't have mates. My mum was a Omega she had a mate but he killed her. I was so terrified and I couldn't do anything
--------------------Flashback--------------------
"Mummy, were we going?" I ask mummy. I wanted to know why we were running.
"We're going to play hide n seek darling." Hide n seek! I love that game. I find mommy all the time.
"Yay I love hide n seek mummy. Am I hiding?" She nodded. She put me in the closet.
"Now sweetie you stay here okay? I love you." She says kissing the top of my head, then all over my face.
"Mummy why are you crying?" I ask her in a soft voice shoe does that to me.
"Its nothing okay, just stay in here, I love you so much don't forget it, okay lovebug." She says love shining in her eyes.
"Okay mummy. I promise and I love you bunches." I say making her smile and kiss me again. A door slam made her jerk back and look back towards the door.
"Okay remember, hide n seek, quiet no laughing. Bye love bug love you." Mummy says she hugs me and kisses me again. Lots and lots of kissies today.
She closes the door and I'm left in darkness. I hear a voice I've never heard before. Then mummys voice. Mummy screams, what is he doing to my mummy?!
"You little slut why are you pregnant again. By God keep your legs shut!" The voice yells than a loud crack heard followed by a loud cry. What's going on what's happening I want mummy.
"Its yours I promise! Please don't hurt me!" My mummy yells I whimper and shrunk unto a corner.
"Sure slit!" The guy yells another then another crack were heard. Mummys loud cries keep getting louder. A scream pierced through the air. The door burst open to the room I'm in. A guy was pulling mummy by her hair. I can't mummy be quiet and you can't move in hide n seek.
"I'll treat you like the slut you are." He says in a dark voice. He threw mummy on the bed and tied her there. He took off his clothes then walked over to mummy. I didn't watch what happened next, I couldn't. A loud shout was heard from the man. I saw him get off mummy and leave.
"Mummy!" I cried she was laying on the bed covered in booboos I have to make them better.
"Niall, baby I found you." She says in a raspy voice.
"No mummy I found you." I Saud climbing and and laying next to her bruised body.
"Niall baby, don't.grow up and have a baby it's bad okay?" She said
"Okay mumma I understand. But now it nightnight time." She.nodded drifting off to a never-ending sleep. But before a soft whisper say
"I love you love bug."
-----------------Flashback Over---------------
The day when I woke up I wasn't with mum. I was in someone's arms and.being carried away from her. I kicked I screamed and sobbed wanting her. It was a hard couple of days a few weeks as that. No kid should wake up to see their mother dead. Warm hands on my cheeks pulled me out of ny trance.
"Baby, why are you crying?" Harry asks wiping my salty tears from my face.
"Just had a flashback with my mum." I say, Harry pulls me into a hug and murmers apologies in my ear.
"Its okay. But now I'm tired let's go to bed we can go shopping for clothes later." I say already drifting of to the world of darkness. A soft chuckle was heard and a light kiss was felt before sleep lured me under.
---------------------------------
Sad picture up top
Chapter 6 is up!
Oh my gosh!
I woke up and have 7 votes 10 comments and 42 readers!
Thank you so much
A big thank you to sweetanarry and Foodislife2001 for the wonderful votes and comments and Narry_love for the pictures
Till next time! :D
~LexiJaneStoran